Part-38: His Dark side

A very known basement.. atleast not for everyone.. just for jungkook.. THE JEON JUNGKOOK also known as JK, who is supposed to be the mastermind behind the success and leadership of THE ZODIAC GROUP.. a mafia gang... which is supposed to be yoongi's mafia gang. People in the underground world thinks that it's yoongi who made them this powerful but no.. he was not alone.. he did it with someone else too..the JK.

Nobody saw his face till date.. but knew his terror.. he was known for his infamous torchurous killing behind the black mask. There was no proof of him being in the dark world.. as I said nobody saw him.. he never left any proof of his killings.. the only thing he left is a dead body.. actually not a body they are just peices of meat.. human meat. With a note.. based on the cheaters sin.

He just shows his terror when yoongi approaches him.. because yoongi knows there is no way in the world he would let a dangerously dangerous psycho killer to be around and handle his cases.. he comes in the picture only when yoongi calls.. and it was just two times yet..
But those two times were enough to shake the underworld power..

The story of their success maybe pleasing to hear, but the reason or the person whom the underground world is scared to face is something which anyone would not want to face.. yes the Jeon Jungkook.

He was known for his unique style of killing the individuals of opponents.. he kills them till he see the last single drop of blood falling from the other's body..so yeah he did not deal all cases ofcourse yoongi doesn't want the whole world to come at end..even if he is no less than jk :)

But he is the mastermind behind the success of Zodiac's.. not everyone has seen him. Nobody outside the underground world knows; who actually this bunny face Jeon Jungkook is.. it's just that the bunny smile and his big Bambi eyes completely hide his real self.. his real psycotic self...

How did he become like this??

The whole answer for this question is the one and only love of his life; who is now his wife.. Jeon taehyungie..

There is no limit of jungkook's love for her.. and when I say no limit.. it means in every aspect.

Jungkook was a possessive boy from childhood he would not let anyone touch his belongings.. he would not let anyone near his parents.. and when he was first time introduced to taehyungie; he was mesmerized with her beautiful eyes.. and that's when he lost his heart to her. He was 6 years of age.. when he said she is 'his'.. in short she became his 'belonging' that he would not let anyone come near.. and they couldn't understand his feelings towards her.. and his parents thought that it was just a small boy loving a beautiful baby.. but it was much more than it.

As the days went by; little jungkookie would be always impatient about meeting his little angel he was still a baby but he would whine for meeting her and his parents couldn't be happier.. because this became a reason for their meet ups.. and little girl who was just a neonate showed very much interest at his little jungkookie.

As the years past by; the little jungkookie grew up with his now called 'taetae'.. they started living together in same mansion and would always be together.. and jungkook from the start would not allow anyone near his angel.. sometimes he would just go and pull her from Mr. or Mrs.kim just because they were kissing her too much in front of him.. he was a total possessive boy.. he didn't let anyone other than them three get comfy with her.. it's just Mr.and Mrs.kim and jungkook who can be with the angel.