Part-7: Just them

(Mid-Night)    

Jk: oh! How much I wished to stay with my taetae tonight... but no.. God have to do something definitely.. (saw his dad who was dozing off)

Jk: yah!! Dad how can you sleep in this condition too..?

Mr.jeon: what should I bun I'm so sleepy?

Jk: you are literally sitting on a tree with mosquitoes surrounding and you say that you are sleepy..?

Mr.jeon: bun~ it's 2 in morning what do you expect me..? first of all you shut your damn mouth.. you are the reason we are here.. donkey..(grumbled angrily)

Jk: sowwyy Dada... let's see what we can do..

Mr.jeon: are you thinking of escape?

Jk: maybe..(smirked)

Mr.jeon: you go I'm not coming.. don't you remember last time..? she didn't talk to me for a month because I didn't complete my punishment.. I will not come.

Jk: whatever I'm going to my taetae..(smiled happily)

Mr.jeon:before going.. will you please look at that balcony there..m

(In the balcony there Mrs.jeon was seriously glaring at them to which jk gulped hardly and looked down)

                              (Balcony)

Mrs.jeon: look at that monkey... I know he is definitely planning to escape from there..

Tae: please kookie mama leave him no.. please please please.. (puppy eyes)

Mrs.jeon: no baby let them be there for some more time.

Tae: please kookie mama.. he came today only and you gave him punishment.. please leave him.. pwetty pwease..(her voice was cracking and was too close to cry)

Mrs.Jeon: oh my baby.. what is the need to cry..? don't cry taetae..(hugged her)

Tae: leave kookoo no pwease.. they are so many mosquitoes there.. he is also allergic to dust.. kookie mama pwease.

Mrs.jeon: okay baby okay.. I will call them back for you.. don't cry ..will you?
(she cutely nodded her head while sniffling)

Tae: let's go and call them..

Mrs.jeon:let's goo.. such a angel you aren't you...(kissed her forehead)

                        (Backyard)

Jk: Dada.. don't sleep mom is coming here.

Mr.jeon: let's start the act now..

Jk:okay... aaahhh.. it's soo itchy.. Dada my skin is burning.
(he said scratching his hand while fakely crying)

Mr.jeon: I know son..what can I do..? wait..once we go from here we will call the doctor okay.

Jk: but Dada it's all red-

Mrs.jeon: (worried) huh!! What happen to my son..? come down baby.. fastly.
(Jk came down the tree and started crying loudly..   fake..)

Jk: taetae see.. it's all red red here.. ahhhh it hurts.. huhuhu..

Mrs.jeon: I'm sorry baby.. please don't cry let's go inside I will treat your wounds.. come..

Jk: aannn noo~ kookie is not talking with mama.. mama bad.. (pouts)

Tae: kookoo don't cry..(worried)