Part-30: Tears and Promises

Jungkook pushed the door open and rushed inside to look for his love. And what he saw was the most heartbreaking scene. Tae was sitting on the ground near a corner of the room, crying her heart out but was stuffing her mouth with cloth so she could not create any noise. He literally ran towards her picking her in his arms. And moved towards the bed. Taehyungie hugged him so tightly as if he was going to vanish in thin air, as if this was the last hug. And jungkook gently stroked her back trying to calm her down. Seeing her like this wasn't helping him to control his own tears.

Jk: baby.. I'm sorry..I will never ever hide anything.. please don't cry love. (cried)

Tae: (crying) no..koo..y-ou.. did..nwothing.. wrong. I'm.sorry.. Because of me.. Y-you..met.. with..an ac-accident.. his.. guardian died. be-cause of m-me (she said with hicups)

Jk frowned and pulled out from the hug later cupping her face and pecked her lips. Jk: baby what..are you saying? This is nobody's fault angel. This was written in our fate Nobody is at any fault.

Tae: no.no.kookie..if I didn't call.call.. You.. That..da-

Jk: Tae I already said you right. It's not our fault and also she didn't die because of my car baby.. It was it was someone other who willingly killed ronwoo's grandmother. Stop blaming yourself for something you didn't do. (sternly)

Tae: (cried) ko.kookie... (hugged him)

Jungkook hugged her back and kissed her head.
Jk: (painfully) baby what happened? Why are you crying? I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to ignore you love. It hurts so much angel.. I can't stand a single tear in your eye.. and here you are crying because of me-I'm sorry I hurt you-

Tae: no kookie don't say sorry. you didn't do anything you are the best. you were unconsious for three days.and..me..I thought..I'm bad..I'm so bad.. I'm sorry kookie I did wrong. I didn't wanted to think that koo. please I promise.. I trust you.. I trust you so much.. please don't be mad at me.
(she was continously blabbering something or the other)

Jk: Tae.. Tae..love..listen.. listen..here. I've got you baby don't cry.. don't cry bun. I know you trust me. I can never be mad at you love (cried)

Tae: no..kookie..I thought.bad things about you.. I thought you have got bored of me. I'm sorry koo I'm so sorry (cried hardly)

Oh so this was the reason she is crying. She is mad.. mad at herself because she thought bad about him. But maybe it's okay right? The situation was like that so anyone would think to that extent only right? She was not at fault.

Jk: babybun.. it's okay.. don't be sorry I know it was hard for you, that's why you must have thought something like that... anybody will think like that only love.. even if I were in your place I would have thought the same thing. it's okay..

Tae: (crying) no koo~ it's it's not okay, you love you love me so much.and h-here I'm thinking bad about you. I've hurt you, I'm sorry please. I trust you so much..I tried koo..but it was coming in mind.I didn't wanted to think like that koo.

Jk: l know baby. I know you didn't wanted to think it that way. I know, the world knows that you love me so much.. you are just being insecure love.. it happens! But just remember one thing. I love you and only you. This heart here.. only belongs to you. It is beating only for one person and that's you..jeon taehyungie. My love, my life, my passion. I can never ever in my nightmares would be thinking of cheating on you angel. I totally understand your situation love.. and I know it's too hard to believe this thing.. but trust me.. I didn't ever thought of any girl other than you. You are the only one who can rule over me my heart & my mind.I could never get tired or bored of you.