Part-21: Wedding night

⚠️ This part contain mature content in detail.. people who are uncomfortable can skip it.. And for people who wanna read; this is my first time writing mature content or smut.. it won't be that good so please cooperate..

Tae: make love to me koo.

Jungkook stood there not believing the words she spoke and stared at her blankly making her scared of rejection.

Tae: kookie..you d-don't want that?

Jk: huh! Y-es.. I me-an no.. i mean I don't know.. (he said sheepishly making her he laugh shyly)

Tae: you love me bun..?

Jk: hmm.. I love you so much so so much.

Tae: then take me.. make me feel your love for me.

Jk: taetae-

Tae: I'm ready kookie.. don't wait anymore.. make me yours please.

Jk: Tae baby.. you don't need to force yourself for this okay.. we can wait for few more days.. hmm. (smiled warmly)

Tae: I'm not forcing myself koo.. it's my decision.. I'm ready for it.

Jk: Tae you are not understanding you are not ready for it-

Tae: kookie.. why are you rejecting me? (She said with a cracked voice as little tears formed in her almond eyes)

Jk: oh my bun..(hugged her) I'm not rejecting you..

Tae:then make love to taetae.

(She said pouting cutely.. a pure bliss.. only the jeon jungkook knows how he was able to control himself after listening to those words from her pretty mouth but with so much innocence.. he pulled away from the hug and gazed at her who was pouting cutely sniffling while swabing her tears with her tiny fists)

Jk: (kissed her on lips deeply) are you really ready for it angel?

Tae: yes koo..I'm more than ready.

Jk: think once more baby.. once I start I'll not stop then..(smirked)

Tae: (blushed) who is stopping you..? (said slowly)

Jungkook suddenly pulled her very close to himself and held her by the waist tightly by one hand and pulled her face close grabbing her nape with the other.

Jk: oh baby.. you are making me lose control. (husked on her lips which were very close to his)

Tae: then loose it completely koo..(shyly)

Jk: you are being so bold today huh!?

Tae: am I? (He nodded) You like it?

Jk: I love it.. (pecked her lips) just one more thing.. stop me when ever you feel uneasy okay my bub.

Tae: you can never make me uncomfortable koo.

(she said and slowly attached their lips together kissing him passionate. Their hearts raced and breathing became uneven..

kook slowly lifted her by her thighs not breaking the kiss and circled her legs around his torso and made the way towards their bed. While Tae tried to unbutton his shirt..continuing the kiss..

Kook gently pushed her back making her lay on the bed and hovered above her fragile figure while pinning her to the bed, latching his lips on her skin and sucked it continously making fresh purplish hickeys.. which made her whimper.