Part-9: Things are hidden?

Jk: angel..what are doing? (bunny smile)

Tae: .....

Jk: babe why are you ignoring me..? Please talk with kookie.. (pleading)

(But tae just walk past him and Kook again followed her. From past 2 hours Tae was ignoring jk and he could not tolerate that; as he was pleading Tae to tell him the reason but tae wasn't having it)

Jk: angel.. please say me what did I do?? I already asked sorry to jimini right then why are you not talking to me?
(little angrily)

But tae ignored him and was about to go when he grabbed her hand dragged her to the room. Tae even resisted but of no use . And now she knew that she made him angry.

Tae: kookie leave taetae..

Jk:....

Tae: leave me I will complain to kookie mama..

He took her to the room closing the door and pinned her against the wall pressing his bulky body on her fragile one.

Jk: what did I do ?

(But Tae just turned her head to other side)

Kook just stared at her but didn't know when his eyes became teary and tears rolled off his cheeks.

After not getting any words from Kook tae glanced him only to meet his teary eyes and now she regrets ignoring him.
She became teary too because she thought that his tears are because of her. She hugged him tightly.

Jk: why are.. you ignoring me bub?

Tae: I'm sorry kookoo I'm..I..was sad because-..(hiccuping)

Jk: Why was my baby sad?? Am I the reason angel?

Tae: yeshhh..(tiny voice)

Jk: I'm so sorry angel,but can you tell me what did I do that made you sad ?

Tae: kookie behaved coldly with taetae and left .

(Jk was confused when did he do that but then he remembered the morning incident and sighed. Pulling out hug he cupped tae's face, wiping her tears later kissing her forehead)

Jk: I'm sorry angel.. I will not do that again.. I was little angry that my baby angel was ignoring me and not looking at me and taetae din listen to kookie.. (pouts)

Tae: but kookie taetae was sad that time because jimini was crying.

Jk: I'm sorry baby I know I shouldn't have told jimini that but you were ignoring me and that pissed me off because I can't stand, you thinking about someone else than us. I know this is wrong but I can't help it angel. Will you forgive your kookie?
(His eyes were sincere and shiny due to tears that were threatening to fall)

Tae: please kookoo no no cry.. I wiw be mwore shaad..(hiccuping)

Jk: but bub you are crying too..

Tae wiped her tears harshly and slightly smiled moving her hands towards kook's cheeks wiping the tears and then kissing it slightly.

Tae: taetae is sorry koo. I will not ignore you now.. will you forgive me?

Jk: only if taetae give me many kisses.

Tae: aaann~ this is cheating.. today is birthday koo how can you do this to me?

Jk: yes bub I know today is your birthday.. that's why I'm forgiving you this fast okay.. now give me kissy or I will-

Tae: okay okay.. I'm giving don't go to anyone please