Part-29: Truth ~ Jeon Ronwoo

Jeon Ronwoo:-

Gonna be long chapter! Enjoy reading

Gonna be long chapter! Enjoy reading.. I'll upload the next parts after some days.. So yeah! This is a longer chapter. 😉
______________________________________

Mr.jeon: so jungkook will you explain all this?

Jk: dad.. it's..

Mrs.jeon: jungkook remember one thing.. I trust you we trust you.. I know you may have a very good reason for all this but... I won't be able to help the consequences if the reasons are silly.I think you get it. (Sternly)

Jungkook gulped visibly and hesitantly nodded his head eyeing taehyungie.

Mr.jeon: so.. is ronwoo your son?

Jk: y-yes he is our son...

Everyone's eyes widened in shock listening to this statement. Tae tightly grabbed jimini's hand trying hard not to pour her emotions out, she has to be strong and face it. And jimini patted her back and nodded her head assuringly, While Lisa had afrown on her face.
Lisa'sPOV:- whom is he talking about?

Mr.jeon: what do you mean by "our"? Who is the mother? (He voiced a rudely)

Jk: he is.. mine.. and taetae's son legally..(he said and hunged his low)

Mr.jeon: (angrily) what the fuck! do you think we are all fools in here?

Mrs.jeon: honey..no please let's listen to him first.. please calm down.
(softly said holding his husband's hand who threw an angry glare at his son)

Mr.jeon: you want me calm down.. like seriously? Here my son brings home a kid who is nearly a year old and says he is his son and that too with his wife who married him nearly like 3 months ago.. how am i supposed to?

Tae: kookie Dada please..
(She pleads shaking her head her tears were just dropping as if water)

Mr.jeon: no Tae let me speak today.. let us know the truth..why you are the only one's who should compromise everything for him.. even for him you are taking home classes because he can't let anyone see what's his.. and here.. (rolled his eyes sarcastically) so Mr.jeon jungkook will you tell when did he came in this world, because I don't remember you taking angel with you?

Jk: dad it's.. it's not what you are thinking.. he is not my r-real son... but not less than real. I love him so much.. I..adopted him..but-

Mrs.jeon: kookie.. what are you saying baby?

Jk: yes mumma.. h-he.. is not.. my real son... I have-

Jimini: kook. don't panic okay.. just tell the truth.

Jk: actually when I was in US.. I met with an.. ac-accident_

All: WHATT??

Mr.jeon: (angrily) wow...just woww..now my own son is hiding this big things from us..why jungkook-