Part-36: Rescued?

Taehyungie sent jimini to hospital along with Lisa and her family because right now they were more important. Lisa's family didn't eat or drink anything and were unconscious for days due to starvation so it was seriously a critical matter for them and they were shifted to hospital almost immediately after being rescued.

Same goes with jimini.. ofcourse she was tensed about her baby.. she found out that she was pregnant just in the morning and all this happened. She just hopes nothing happens to the baby.. because being beaten by men brutally is no joke.. her body ached badly but she was careless about it and all she was worried now was her baby and also tae who was alone with the two of the men in the dangerous dungeon.

Tae was sneakily walking towards jungkook..she was scared..scared to death.. all she wanted was jungkook to embrace her and sooth her. She didnt want to leave him here alone to fight with them. She didn't care about the surrounding danger and went nearer to him.. that's when her eyes fell of IU who had aimed her gun on jungkook from far away. She panicked and ran towards him and pushed him backwards taking the bullet in her back. As she hugged him tightly and let the pain take over her body. She went limp.. slowly her legs gave up and she was about to fall but didn't actually, because she was in his embrace; in kookie's embrace. All she could hear were faint screams of jungkook who was trying to wake her up.

Jk: TAEEEE.. t-ae.. t-tae..wake up baby..Tae.. Tae.. (shook her gently patting her cheeks) Tae. pl-please darling.. taetae n-no..d-don't close y your eyes..why did you do that..? whyy? you should have let me die. why did you take my bullet-

Tae: k-oo-kookie..
(she whispered faintly and tried to hold jungkook's hand later intertwining them)

Jk: bub you are hurt.. let's le-lets go to hospital-

Tae: k-koo... I'm f-fine.d-dont-wo-worry..(small smile)

Jk: n-no.. baby you are hurt. let's go please we will talk later.. (tears flowed his eyes non-stop)

Tae: n-no.....i...w-want.. t-to..talk..now..
(took a sharp breath making jungkook widen his eyes and hugged her more tight than ever)

Tae: k-koo....l L-Love y-you so much..

Jk: I love you too baby.. So so much (he whispers)

Tae: t-take..care of Ronwoo a-and our f-family.. pl-please..will you k-koo?

Jk: (crying) I will baby.. but with you besides me..we both will take care of our Ronwoo and family together.. I love so much.. please don't leave.

He hugged again tightly and gently picked her in bridal style and ran towards the car.. mumbling Till not let anything happen to you or please don't leave me. Until taehyungie lost her consciousness and went limp in his arms making jungkook heart stop... but.. but he didn't stop..he increased the speed and shifted her to the hospital.

He ran in the entire corridor pushing the stretcher which had his wife laid upon lifeless.. tears flowed from his eyes non stop. As an emergency case she was immediately taken to the operation room. Because she has already lost her most of the blood and her body was very weak due to all those injuries of beatings. Jungkook like a dead body fell on the hospital's ground in front of the operation room crying hardly and blaming himself for this condition of his taetae.

(Other side)

After shooting the bullet IU was about to run but yoongi was too quick to let her do that. no no... now he isn't gonna leave them.. the mistake they did is Something which can never be forgiven even after seven births... he ordered his men to bring those two in the hell. I mean the place where they gonna wish to die. a place where they are gonna count their breaths till their death.. every second every moment they will be so close to their death.. but will not die.. because from now on their life is not in God's hand its in the hands of The MIN YOONGI.. scariest and the coldest mafia of all times.