Part-39: Pouty jungkook

Yoongi silently entered the room finding jimini asleep on the bed. He sighed looking at her. Finally it feels home now.. nothing to worry.. nothing to get scared of. After so many days he is gonna sleep peaceful. He went towards the bed and pecked her forehead while covering her body with the comforter and went to do the night routine.

    He came back after a quick shower and joined his wife on the bed cuddling from behind.. who instantly turned around and snuggled up in his arms.

Jimini: where were you? I missed you so much.

Yoongi: nowhere sweetheart.. just some silly work. But now I'm free.. my all attention is for my two babies.

Jimini: as if.. (snickered)

Yoongi: hey! I'm saying you the truth.. my all time belongs to you.

Jimini: hmm.. hope you stick on your words.

Yoongi: I will you are gonna see.

Jimini: killed them am I right?

Yoongi: what?
(He was kinda shocked and looked down seeing her unbothered with closed eyes all snuggled up in him)

Jimini: don't act as if you don't know.

Yoongi: I didn't.. jungkook did.

Jimini: what are you both doing huh!? You are a kid or what huh!? I didn't jungkook did (imitated him) Can you both atlaest think about Tae and Ronwoo for once? Now how will you both hide it?

Yoongi: i-

Jimini: yeah yeah I know that you will portray it as an accident by the help namjoon oppa.. then what? What if some day you both get caught what are you going to do.. or atleast if tae gets to know about jungkook then?

(She pushed him and sat on the  bed glaring at him. Mood swings are supposed to come after some months right?! Was his first thought. Nevermind he got this himself)

Yoongi: mochi-

Jimini: don't you f*cking dare to open your mouth today. I'm warning you if anything happen to me and my family I myself will kill you..(spat angrily)

Yoongi: baby listen-

Jimini: shut up.. just shut you bastard.. it's a because of you. Now look I have to bear the consequences.. taetae got shot.. and I.. I.. almost lost my b-baby..
(her eyes got teary thinking the past and kept her hands on her belly caressing it gently. Yoongi sighed and got up hugging her and hiding her in his arms while gently caressing her back try to soothe her)

Yoongi: I'm sorry.. please don't cry. I promise nothing will happen to our little one and our family. Don't worry; I'll protect everyone.

Jimini: yoongles! My baby.. our baby..(cried)

Yoongi: nothing happend to our baby.. he is safe and sound in his mummy's tummy and doing fine.. right my kitty?
(he slightly bent down and asked the unborn baby trying ease the environment)

Jimini: my baby is not kitty like you.
(she said cutely with a pout while her eyes were shiny as still they held tears)

Yoongi: okay okay.. our baby is not a kitty. Fine!? now it's so late at night.. we will sleep tonight.. then tomorrow you  need to go to taetae too right?! So let's sleep okay.

Jimini: okay.. but cuddle me.. and kiss me to sleep. Baby needs kisses while his mumma sleeps.

Yoongi: (chukled) fine fine my big baby.. I'll give you as many kisses you wish. But just stay healthy and all fine for me.