The Aristocrats of Star Base 12

Lord Patrick William Howard is the senior aristocrat on Star Base 12 along with his brother-in-law, Lord Richard Devereux and Lord John Carey.

Lord Patrick William Howard calls a meeting with all the men of Star Base 12 and they claim their territories and name them - Lord Patrick William Howard claims the northern territory and it becomes Norfolk Territory, Lord Richard Devereux claims the Eastern territory on Star Base 12 and it becomes Essex Territory, and Lord John Carey claims Southern-Western Territory on Star Base 12 and it is called Bedford Territory, Lord Anthony Grey claims the Southern territory and he calls it Suffolk Territory, and Lord Charles Alexander Stuart claims the Southern-Eastern territory and he calls it Lennox Territory, and Lord David Beaufort claims the Northern-Eastern territory and he calls it Beaufort Territory, and Lord Roger Seymour claims the North-Western territory and he calls it Somerset Territory and The Bourbons, Valois and The Habsburgs come together came the Western Territory name it Wessex Territory as they all direct descendants of King Louis IX of France.

The Dukes, Earl, and Marquess come together with the Viscounts and Counts and they set the rules that no Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount, or Count may enter into one another territory without consent from one another and this way The United Federation of Planets won't interfere with their governing their territories.

Lord Patrick remembers the first settlers that came before them and he tells the other Lords "We must respect those that came before us as they are not aristocrats,but without their hospitality we would not survive."

"I know there are small territories within Star Base 12 that are nameless and we could bestow one upon Philip Williams." Lord Patrick William states.

"There is a small territory South by South Western and he could name whatever he wants." Lord Richard explains.

Philip Williams becomes Marquess of Worcester Territory and he has only one son, Robert Williams who becomes the great-great-great-grandfather of Lt. Richard Williams who is the best friend of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley.

All the families come to celebrate their first holiday together Mabon, The Pagan Thanksgiving, and they come together to celebrate, Samhain, The Pagan New Year, Traditional Thanksgiving Day in November along with the 12 days of Yuletide and Christmas Eve and The Georgian New Year along Ostara and Easter.

Lord Patrick William Howard wife, Lady Margaret has a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann born in 2170 and upon her 18th birthday she becomes Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard is the first daughter to ever hold a title property in her own right on Star Base 12.

However, it takes many years before Matrilineal succession is established on Star Base 12 and Star Base 10.

Until then patrilineal succession still exists where an elder daughter may be replaced with or by a younger brother when he is born.

Many daughters lose their place to inherit their fathers title and property upon the birth of a little brother despite the fact that they are older.

Many sons and daughters are placed on the marriage market but one Lord, Lord David Beaufort doesn't agree to place his eldest child and daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort on the marriage market as she is his heiress to the Dukedom of Beaufort despite the fact that he has a son, Lord Thomas Beaufort who was born in 2173.

Lord David and Lady Eliza married for love and they will not place their two children on the marriage market.

It is Lord Frederick William Howard, the eldest child and son of Lord Patrick William Howard that catches the eye of Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort in 2183 and in 2184 they are married and they had four children, Lord Frederick William Howard II in 2186, Lord Charles Andrew in 2188, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2190, and Lord Andrew Charles in 2195.