The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory

Lord Patrick William Howard never forgot his beloved England and Wales where his ancestors were born in the 14th century. He was angry when he heard what ECON did to Europe.

So, when he became Duke of Norfolk Territory he also claimed a small territory and he named it after the birthplace of Henry Tudor (King Henry VII of England who also the grandfather of his ancestress, Queen Elizabeth I of England who was the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk who was her great-great-great-grandfather.

I wonder how she felt when she heard that her grandfather murdered her great-great-great-grandfather on Bosworth Field in 1485.

It must have broken her heart to know that her grandfather killed her great-great-great-grandfather, but Karma has away of paying you back when you do something bad and it did on November 22, 1558 when Lord John Howard's great-great-great-granddaughter became Queen of England for 45 years.

Furthermore to add to the insult, that King Henry VII's son, King Henry VIII murder his great-great-granddaughter, Lady Anne Boleyn, but I can visualize who got the last laugh when his great-great-great-granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth I became the greatest Queen of England that ever rules England.  

Lord Patrick William Howard rebuilt a duplicate of Pembroke Castle on Pembroke Territory in 2166 and his daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard was the first Marchioness of Pembroke Territory from 2189 until 2250 and then it went into abyss until Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR created Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, known by Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in 2274

Lord Andrew Charles Howard with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann announces they were expecting Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior's first great-grandchild in 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looked up in the sky and praised Odin, The Almighty Father.

"I am finally going to have a grandchild. I had five children and my daughters already have children, but I only have one son that is having a child." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I told you father. Let me marry for love and I will give you that grandchild and my grandfather that great-grandchild." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"We are going to name her Lady Elizabeth after Queen Elizabeth I, Victoria after Queen Victoria, Anne after Queen Anne and Beltane after the Pagan Sabbath she will be born on." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William II can't believe their eyes that their youngest brother has clinched the title of Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Old Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior has altered the act of succession to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and he wasn't a finicky man and all he wanted was a great grandchild.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior didn't care what his first great-grandchild's gender was and he states "I don't care he or she will ascend the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as long he/she comes through one of my grandsons through my eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew JR."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Jr orders the bells to ring throughout that Lord Patrick's William Howard first great-great-great-great-grandchild is on her way and the bells ring throughout Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey hears the bells ring and he orders the bells to ring throughout Bedford Territory as this child will be his third cousin and they share the same great-great-great-grandfather,Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR bestows on Lady Karissa the Marquess of Pembroke Territory and she is their second highest peer on Star Base 12 only next to Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Richard William Carey who are Dukes.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell marry on March 21, (Ostara) of 2275, and 45 days later the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory is born on May 1, 2275 exactly 122 years later after that fateful Beltane Day in 2153.

Odin must be angry that men consecrated his sabbath of Beltane with the act of unnecessary war.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane came out screaming at the top of her lungs to announce her arrival into the world and her second cousin, Lord David William Beck baths her and carries her out to meet her long-waited grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and when she is placed into his arms he starts to cry tears of joy and he looks at his sons and kin and he orders then " You better take care of my heiress do you hear me. I had to wait 33 years for her to arrive."

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his father " I had to wait for her mother to arrive dad." Lord Andrew Charles tells his dad.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the heiress of Norfolk Territory and Pembroke Territory upon her birth on May 1, 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR cradles his golden heiress in his arms with tears rolling down his cheeks and he looks at a portrait of his great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and says "Look great-granddad. Here is your first great-great-great-granddaughter through your son, Lord Frederick William and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and your youngest great-great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard but the real credit goes to her mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and I know that you would approve that I created her Marchioness of Pembroke Territory that you gave my grand-aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard."

_______________________________________

On June 2, 2275, Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann were created Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa goes on to have two more daughters and two sons with Lord Andrew Charles Howard from 2276-2290 and two children with Lord Richard William Carey between 2282-2288 and one child with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2295.

The Howard dynasty was secured by 2295 with Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

The Howard dynasty is further secured by the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III through his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and through his third son,Lord Edwin William Howard grandson, Lord David William Beck who becomes the Earl of Essex Territory.

Through the birth of Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and Lord David Frederick Howard, the children of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford.

Lady Samhain their second child and daughter becomes Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher becomes Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lord Albert Edward becomes Duke of Kent Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina becomes Duchess of Northampton Territory, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard becomes Duchess of Gloucester Territory, Lady Caroline Matilda inherits the Dukedom of Bedford Territory, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey becomes Duke of Langley Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann inherits the Dukedom of Sussex Territory, Lord Charles Andrew IV becomes Duke of st. Albans Territory, Lady Autumn Bridget inherits the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory and Lord David Frederick Howard becomes Duke of Albany Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard III inherits the Dukedom of Wessex Territory and Lady Edwin Wilhemina Beck becomes Duchess of Plymouth Territory and Lord David William Beck II inherits the Earldom of Essex Territory.

Through Lord Patrick William 's eldest grandson, Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard II his great-grandson, Lord Frederick William Howard III is bestowed the Dukedom of Windsor Territory and through his youngest grandson, Lord Andrew Charles, his grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard inherits the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory.