Lord Patrick William Howard II, Duke of Cambridge Territory

Lord Patrick William Howard II is the son and third child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and there is only one song to describe him " Close To You" Written by David Bacrach and sung by The Carpenters.

Lord Patrick William Howard II was named after his paternal great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and he was born on February 1, 2240 out at Norfolk Estate shortly before his father became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

When Lord Patrick William Howard II was born it started an argument between father and grandfather because he wasn't named Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his father " Hey old man. Did my grandfather tell you how to name your children? I have an uncle named Lord Frederick William Howard II and I am sure that he will marry and name his son after his grandfather."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his father "Listen here old man. They are my children and not yours."

"It was bad enough I couldn't marry the lady that I loved and neither could Lady Patricia marry the man she loved." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father.

"We are aristocrats, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. We don't marry for love and we marry for other reasons." Lord Charles Andrew Senior explains.

"So, you didn't love my mother." Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"No, I didn't say that. I was the second son and I was given the right to marry the woman that I wanted, but your dear mother didn't have to marry me as I was the second son." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior states.

"First-born sons and daughters are never married off for love." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior states.

"What about Lord Richard Edward Howard, my brother? You disinherited him just because he married Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"He married without my consent. Even second sons don't have the luxury to marry for love." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard and his wife, Lady Henrietta Marie still haven't had a child." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"What about my youngest brother, Lord Edwin William Howard?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks his father.

"Lord Edwin married who he was supposed the heiress to the Earl of Essex Territory, Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux, but they only had a daughter, Lady Eliza Catherine." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Your brother won't inherit the Earldom of Essex but his grandchild will." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Lady Eliza Catherine is only 12 years old and Lord Edwin and Lady Penelope are planning to marry her to the eldest son of Lord David Edward Christopher Beck in 2245.

"Despite my pleas not to marry my granddaughter to a petty aristocrat like the Beck's." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR states.

"You thought the same thing about his aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his father.

_______________________________________

Lord Patrick William Howard II is very handsome, sandy brown hair, golden complexion, stands 6'0 feet tall, very educated, very romantic, and well educated.

It isn't hard to find Lord Patrick William Howard II a bride and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR contracts a marriage between Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 12.