The Most Royal Howard

The Most Royal Howard :Lady Anastasia Christina Howard:Duchess of Northampton

There is always one child that stands out in the family and that one child in the Lord Andrew Charles Howard family was his third daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard.

Lady Anastasia Christina's mother was the mistress of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick on her mother's side is from the Imperial Russian family of Romanov, The Royal French family of Bourbon, and the Royal House of Saxe-Cobourg, and on her father's side The Swedish Royal House of Vasa and The Danish Royal of Oldenburg.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick became pregnant with Lady Anastasia Christine in March of 2285 and she was born in the Pagan Year of 2286.

When Lady Theresa announced that she was pregnant at the same time Lady Karissa was about to give birth to their child, their son, Lord Albert Edward Howard in September of 2285.

Lady Karissa was totally accepting of it and she told Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles " I will not judge or condemn either of you as I don't wish to appear as a hypocrite."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was less than tolerant as none of his sons had ever fathered a child out of wedlock, but nonetheless he would come to love his granddaughter once was born.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick decided to take her pregnancy and confinement out at Balmoral Estate in the countryside of Bedford Territory where Lord Richard William Carey was Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord David William Beck who had delivered all the Howard children since 2275 would see to the labor,delivery and birth.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR promised that his grandchild and his/her mother would be well-taken care of and his son would support his child and the mother of his grandchild.

The child would also be given a Dukedom, title, and property in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard.

The Dukedom of Northampton Territory would be confirmed upon the child when he or she was born.

It was a small territory north by north-east of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Theresa would be appointed as Regent until the child turned 18 years old.

Standing by to help her govern would be Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Richard Edward Howard II, both were her cousins through Lord Frederick William Howard Senior.

Lord Richard Edward Howard was first cousin twice removed, and Lord Richard William Carey was her third cousin.

Lord David William Beck was her second cousin twice removed as Lord David William Beck II was her second cousin.

Lady Theresa would be given a small country manor in Bedford Territory and a country estate in Northampton Territory for the child and her.

Naturally, Lord Andrew Charles wanted the child to be raised near her/his siblings.

Lady Karissa explained to Lord Andrew Charles" The decision must be left to Lady Theresa if she wants to raise her child with her sisters and brothers."

"Lady Theresa may have her suite at Beltane Manor and her child may share the nursery with her sisters and brothers." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lady Karissa delivers their second, Lord Albert Edward Howard on September 21, 2285 and not more than 90 days later on Lord Andrew Charles Howard 35th birthday, Lady Theresa gives birth to their daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory.

Lady Theresa for a small period time moved back to Beltane Manor,so that Lady Anastasia Christina could be raised with her sisters and brother from 2285-2291, but in summer of 2291 she decides to move out into the country estate with her daughter, Lady Anatasia Christina to Northampton Territory.

Lady Theresa allows her daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina to see her sisters and brothers.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard ancestry dates back to Czar Alexander II of Russia and his wife,Marie of Hesse and their daughter, Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia who married the second son of Queen Victoria of England and Prince Albert and their daughter,Princess Beatrice who married Alfonso de Orleans y Borbón, Duke of Infante Alfonso, Duke of Galliera who was the son of Infante Antonio, Duke of Galliera who was the son of Antoine, Duke of Montpensier who was the son of King Louis Philippe I of France.

Both her maternal grandfather and grandmother shared the same ancestry of French, Spanish, English, Danish, and Swedish.

On her fraternal side her ancestry dated back from the time of King Henry II and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine and through their youngest son, King John of England and his second wife, Isabella, Countess of Angouleme who had King Henry III and he had a son,King Edward I of England who married twice but she came through Richard of Cornwall's great-granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall who married Sir John Howard and King Edward I's son, Prince Thomas of Brotherton whose daughter,Lady Margaret married and had a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Seagrave who married John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray whose son, Lord Thomas Mowbray, 1st Mowbray Duke of Norfolk was the father of Lady Margaret de Mowbray and she married Sir Robert Howard and it was Lord Thomas de Mowbray's grandson, Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk.

Also on her fraternal side was the French royal blood of Philip III of France who was the eldest son of King Louis IX of France and his wife,Margaret of Provence.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory was the most royal of all Lord Andrew Charles Howard's children, and he had 4 daughters and three sons.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard in 2303 married Lord Richard David Churchill and they had two children, Lady Tatiana Christina Howard was born in 2305 and their son, Lord Nicholas David Churchill was born in 2310.

Lady Anastasia Christina and Lord Richard David Churchill had a very happy marriage that lasted for 60 years before Lord Richard David's death as he was born in 2283.