Lord Richard Edward Howard III

Lord Richard Edward Howard III :Heir to The Dukedom of Wessex Territory

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is the grandson of Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior who is the second son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and younger brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III father is Lord Richard Edward Howard II who is the first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior marries Lady Beatrice Bourbon and they have Lord Richard Edward Howard II in 2252 and a daughter, Lady Beatrice Alexandra Howard in 2259.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is the favorite first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II marries Lady Suzanne Victoria Bell in 2274 and in September of 2276, Lady Suzanne gives birth to Lord Richard Edward Howard III and in 2281 she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who is Lord Richard Edward Howard III grand-uncle has the perfect plan to marry his heiress to his brother's grandson as they are only 15 months apart in age.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is like all the Howard men. They are very handsome, even more handsome than any of The Bridgerton men.

They say Lord Anthony, Viscount Bridgerton is handsome, well step aside for Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is a direct descendant of King Henry II and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine and their youngest son, King John of England and his second wife, Queen Isabella of Angouleme and their son, Lord Richard of Cornwall and his granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall who marries Sir. John Howard and their great-great-great-grandson, Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and Lady Catharine De Moleyns and their son, Lord Thomas Howard and his first wife, Lady Elizabeth Tinley and their daughter, Lady Elizabeth Howard who married Sir Thomas Boleyn and through his son, Lord William Howard.

He is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his very handsome son, Lord Frederick William Howard and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is very handsome just like his father, Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III is very handsome and when he sees his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, who is the eldest daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

The two have been very close since childhood, and nothing would make Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR more happy than his golden hair heiress marry his brother's grandson.

Both Lady Suzanne and Lady Karissa look at their two very beautiful children, and Lady Karissa tells Lady Suzanne " Nothing would make Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to see his granddaughter marry his brother's grandson

Both Lady Suzanne and Lady Karissa look at their two very beautiful children, and Lady Karissa tells Lady Suzanne " Nothing would make Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to see his granddaughter marry his brother's grandson."