Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard Heiress to The Dukedom of York Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR married twice, First to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and with her he had five children, and in 2275, Lady Patricia and Lord Charles Andrew JR marriage was dissolved and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR remarried the charming Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill, who was distant cousin of his on his mother side.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth wasn't aware that her father, Lord Richard Churchill had a brother, Lord Alexander Churchill and it is his great-granddaughter, that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR remarried in 2275.

Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill was born in 2250, about the same time that his youngest son was born and he was twice her age and older enough to be her grandfather

Lady Sarah Churchill was a virtuous young woman of good character and her mother was Lady Georgina Spencer.

Lady Sarah Churchill was very well protected by her father and mother and educated in an all girl school in the Dukedom of Marlborough Territory, a small territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Sarah Churchill was beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, and young, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR when he first met his distant cousin, Lady Sarah Churchill it was after the death of his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth in 2256.

Lady Sarah Churchill was only six year old and when he saw again in 2270, she was 20 years old and unmarried and she was sitting on the lawn of her father and mother's estate.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was nearly 61 years old and he never thought to marry Lady Sarah to Lord Andrew Charles as Lord Andrew Charles would have never married a distant cousin not even on his paternal grandmother's side as she was an aristocrat.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR never thought to remarry until he started talking to his great-great-grand-granddaughter, Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew JR was smitten by her beauty and charm, but he couldn't entice to becoming his mistress and she told him " I am a virtuous young woman, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. I will never consider becoming a man's mistress, less alone having his illegitimate children and disgracing my family."

"I am content to wait until my father and mother can find me a worthy match." Lady Sarah tells him.

"Lady Sarah. I am in the process of divorcing my wife as she wants out of our marriage and she wants to return to Lennox Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR. Once you get your divorce. I would recommend that you approach my father and mother and put the match to them. If they approve only then will I reconsider marrying you." Lady Sarah explains.

Lord Charles Andrew JR agrees to her terms and once his divorce comes through, Lord Charles Andrew JR approaches Lord and Lady Churchill and asks for their daughter's hand in marriage.