The Heiress to The Dukedom of Sussex Territory

The Heiress to Dukedom of Sussex Territory :Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was determined to replace Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard with a child that he knew was his child.

Lady Victoria Charlotte, his former wife in 2275, became pregnant after 24 years old marriage and all of a sudden she came up pregnant at the age of 42 years old.

Lord David William Beck tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Victoria "due to your age Lady Victoria it is a high risk pregnancy."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his first cousin once removed, "I have my doubt that I am this child's father."

"Lord Charles Andrew III. It might not be your natural child but your legal child as you are married to Lady Victoria." Lord David tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

"Why? Should I support another man's child?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"I am not a barrister, Lord Charles Andrew III. I am a medical officer."Lord David William tells Lord Charles III.

Howard's barrister, Lord Owen tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard III to give Lady Victoria the benefit of a doubt until the child is born and then have a DNA Test performed, but he explains it will only prove who the father is and isn't."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his son " Your grandfather will not provide any help for a great-grandchild that isn't of Lord Patrick William Howard blood-line."

"You were the one that married me to the silly harlot, father in 2251. Did you know that she was damaged goods when she was married to me." Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"I took the word of her father, Lord Victor Charles Stanhope." Lord Charles Andrew III explains.

"How could I have known that Lord Stanhope was a child molester and he sexually assulted his own daughter and committed incest with her." Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Father, on our wedding night when I entered her she was not a virgin." Lord Charles Andrew III tells him.

"Lord Charles Andrew III. I am not perfect. No parent is perfect." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"Why haven't you filed for a divorce?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"I am holding out and in time if this child isn't mine. We may have a son." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"If I drug, and rape the silly bitch. I may still get myself a son." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"I will drug her good, cut off her clothes, tie her legs to the four poster bed and arms too and for a better or cruder term fuck the bitch good." Lord Charles Andrew III exclaims.

"Once I have learned that she is pregnant. I will lock her up until the child is born." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his father.

"I will make her take her confinement out at Balmoral Manor where I was born." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

"I had pretty good luck with your mother, but I didn't have to do that. She was willing and we made what I call love and you were conceived and so was your sister, Lady Patricia." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his oldest son.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III forces Lady Victoria Charlotte into the Howard carriage in February of 2281 and he does exactly what he says he is going to do.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III pours some aphrodisiac into a glass of wine for Lady Victoria and with her. He drinks a couple of glasses of wine with her.