Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory

There was no doubt that Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory wasn't infertile as he was fertile as a stud bull at a country fair and when it came time to produce his final child with his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

There was no doubt when they came together that their final child would not be conceived as they never had any trouble conceiving before with any of their children.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard had three beautiful daughters, and two very handsome sons.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane would turn 15 years old in 2290, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory would turn 13 years old in 2290, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory would turn 10 years old in 2290, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey would turn 8 years old in 2290. Lord Albert Edward and Lady Anastasia Christina were both turned five years old in 2290 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence would turn 2 years old in 2290.

Lady Karissa discovers she is expecting their last child in March of 2290, shortly before Lady Elizabeth's cotillion when she turns 15 years old.

At this point in time, neither Lord Andrew Charles nor Lady Karissa care what the gender of their final child will be as he/she will receive the title of Duke or Duchess of Gloucester Territory.

Nonetheless, names are chosen and Lady Karissa chooses the name for a girl, Lady Sophia Dorothea and for a third son, Lord Steven David Howard.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " I am getting tired of the same old recycled names that you damn Howard's use."

"I am tired of the names of Frederick, William, Richard, Robert, Andrew, Charles, and Thomas." Lady Karissa states. " We are not the Bridgertons ."

"I am tired of the names of Anne, Elizabeth, Cecily, Marjory, Catherine, Dorothy, and once again we are not the Bridgertons." Lady Karissa exclaims.

"What family alphabetically names their children by alphabets A, B, C, D, E, F G, and H."? Lady Karissa asks.

"Never in my world have I heard a family name their children in alphabet order." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"I sure hope our sons don't grow up like their eldest son, Lord Anthony, who had such high standards of finding a wife." Lady Karissa states.

"I am sure glad our eldest daughter doesn't act like Lady Daphne.' Lady Karissa states.

"I can't say much for Lord Colin Bridgerton either." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Well, wasn't Lord Edmund Bridgerton merely a Viscount?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Yes. Lord Edmund Bridgerton was a viscount when he got stung by a bee and died from anaphylaxis shock and he went into a cardiac arrest at the age of 34 year old." Lady Karissa states, "Leaving his wife, Lady Violet pregnant with their youngest daughter, Lady Hyacinth.

"Lady Violet can't bring herself to go to the nursery to see her baby, Lady Hyacinth and she wants to join her husband." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"We are not a Viscount or Viscountess. I am a Duke and you are a Duchess as well as a Marchioness. They are above an Earl, Viscount or Count." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"At least one of their daughters, Lady Eloise Bridgerton, has promise. She has aspirations for herself." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord Benedict has an aspiration to become an artist." Lord Andrew Charles states.