16 Months later, Lady Samhain's Cotillion

16 Months Later Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard Cotillion

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory is the second daughter and child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa.

Lady Samhain was created Duchess of Clarence Territory upon her birth on October 31, 2276, and she is dressed up for her cotillion befitting her rank as Duchess of Clarence in a very regal Victorian lace cotillion dress and she is wearing coronet upon her head when she walks into the ballroom with her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

When they pass by the men bow and the ladies curtsy to them and Lord Andrew Charles acknowledges it with a smile with Lady Samhain and when the presenter announces, " The Right Honorable, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory presenting his daughter, Her Grace, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory."

Many eyes are upon Lady Samhain when she is escorted by her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and at her cotillion is Lord Saxe-Coburg with his son, Lord Albert Saxe-Coburg and he walks up with his son, "We meet again Your Grace." Lord Ernest asks.

"It is apparent that we would meet once again, Lord Saxe-Coburg." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I see that you haven't found your son a bride yet, and I guess that is why you are here once again?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"My son is very handsome and he comes with a good property and title." Lord Ernest states.

"Undoubtedly, he is very handsome." Lord Andrew Charles tells him " Just as my daughter is very beautiful."

Lady Samhain stands with her father and she asks " May I be excused, father?"

"Why of course, Lady Samhain. Do walk around and meet the other young debutants and young men." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lady Samhain curtsy to them and she starts to walk around the ballroom and she looks at the young men and she smiles and from the distance she sees her second cousin, Lord David William Beck II standing with his father, Lord David William Beck her second cousin twice removed.

Lady Samhain walks up to where Lord David William II and she curtsy to them and they bow to her " Good Evening Your Grace. I see your father escorted you to your cotillion?" Lord David WIlliam Senior tells his second cousin twice removed, Lady Samhain.

"You look very enchanting in your cotillion dress, Lady Samhain." Lord David William III tells his cousin, Lady Samhain.

"My mother insisted I dress according to my rank. I don't know why I couldn't wear a much simpler cotillion dress" Lady Samhain tells Lord David WIlliam II.

"You are Duchess of Clarence Territory." Lord David WIlliam II states.

'I have been Duchess since I was born '15 years ago." Lady Samhain states, " I have traveled to Clarence three times."

"Lady Samhain. You know that your grandfather is depending upon you to govern Clarence." Lord David William Senior "You are the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard as my son is the great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord David William explains.

"We share the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord David William tells her.

"I have been Earl of Essex which I inherited from my maternal grandmother in 2275." Lord David William JR states.

"One day the Earldom will pass onto my son." Lord David William Senior explains.

"Lord David William II, aren't you going to ask Lady Samhain if would like to dance?" Lord David William Senior asks.

"May I have this dance, Cousin Lady Samhain?" Lord David William III asks.

"I would very much love to dance with you. You know that my mother called it "Trip the lights fantastic." Lady Samhain tells him and he offers her his arms and they start to dance with the other young couples that are dancing.

Lord Andrew Charles walks over to his first cousin once removed and he bows and Lord David William Beck Senior returns the bow to Lord David William Senior and "Good Evening Your Grace?" Lord David William Senior tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Good Evening, Your Grace." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David WIlliam Beck Senior.

"I don't see your wife here tonight?" Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William Beck Senior.

"Lady Katherine decided to remain at White-Hall Manor to take care of our daughter, Lady Edwina." Lord David William Senior tells him.

"Where is Lady Karissa?" Lord David William asks.

"Lady Karissa is watching from the balcony with our son, Lord Anthony." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

Lady Karissa watches Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II dance with each other and she smiles as she knows that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR wants the marriage between his granddaughter and his brother's great-grandson.

The marriage would bridge the gap that was caused by Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior in 2230.

It is one of those things that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR wanted so very much.

All of sudden, Lord David William Beck II gets down on his knee and asks " Lady Samhain. Will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife.?"

"I will be honored to become your wife, but we can't marry until 2295?" Lady Samhain tells him.

"I am sure that my father and mother would agree to let me marry you before my 18th birthday in December." Lord David William states.

"I won't be 18 years old until October." Lady Samhain states " Perhaps my eldest sister can convince my father and mother to allow us to marry in June of 2294." Lady Samhain explains.

"When I see Lady Elizabeth. I will ask her for her help?" Lady Samhain tells him.

'I am sure Lady Elizabeth would love it if we share the same wedding day with Lord Richard Edward Howard III and her." Lady Samhain tells Lord David William Beck III.

Lord David William Beck II walks up with Lady Samhain and they tell their fathers "We are betrothed."

"I didn't expect anything less of you." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David WIlliam Beck II.

"My father wanted this match very much. I will bridge the gap between the Howard's and Beck's that my grandfather caused." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"My father is very happy that our two families will become one at last." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William III " I want to see my father happy."

I am glad to hear it." Lord David William Beck Senior tells Lord Andrew Charles, " My grand-uncle is very important to me."

"One thing though, Lady Samhain can't marry until 2295." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

Lady Samhain doesn't tell her father that she is going to go see her eldest sister for her help with their father and mother.

Naturally, Lady Elizabeth is very willing to help.