A Night At The Concert

Lord Andrew Charles Howard surprises Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann an evening out at the Concert Hall to listen to Franz Liszt who is her favorite composer.

Let me tell you about the most famous composer of his time - Franz Liszt was born on October 11, 1811 in Raiding, Hungry, Austrian Empire  and he was one of the most handsome young men of his time

Let me tell you about the most famous composer of his time - Franz Liszt was born on October 11, 1811 in Raiding, Hungry, Austrian Empire and he was one of the most handsome young men of his time.

Liszt gained renown during the early nineteenth century for his virtuoso skill as a pianist.[1] He was a friend, musical promoter and benefactor to many composers of his time, including Frédéric Chopin, Charles-Valentin Alkan, Richard Wagner, Hector Berlioz, Robert Schumann, Clara Schumann, Camille Saint-Saëns, Edvard Grieg, Ole Bull, Joachim Raff, Mikhail Glinka, and Alexander Borodin.

A prolific composer, Liszt was one of the most prominent representatives of the New German School (German: Neudeutsche Schule). He left behind an extensive and diverse body of work that influenced his forward-looking contemporaries and anticipated 20th-century ideas and trends. Among Liszt's musical contributions were the symphonic poem, developing thematic transformation as part of his experiments in musical form, and radical innovations in harmony.

In 1866, Liszt composed the Hungarian coronation ceremony for Franz Joseph and Elisabeth of Bavaria (Latin: Missa coronationalis). The Mass was first performed on 8 June 1867, at the coronation ceremony in the Matthias Church by Buda Castle in a six-section form. After the first performance, the Offertory was added, and, two years later, the Gradual.

The composer Camille Saint-Saëns, an old friend, whom Liszt had once called "the greatest organist in the world", dedicated his Symphony No. 3 "Organ Symphony" to Liszt; it had premiered in London only a few weeks before the death of its dedicatee.

Liszt died in Bayreuth, Germany, on 31 July 1886, at the age of 74, officially as a result of pneumonia, which he may have contracted during the Bayreuth Festival hosted by his daughter Cosima. Questions have been posed as to whether medical malpractice played a part in his death.] He was buried on 3 August 1886, in the municipal cemetery of Bayreuth [de] against his wishes

Many musicians consider Liszt to be the greatest pianist who ever lived.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had top row seats on the balcony of the Concert Hall to hear Franz Liszt and some of wonderful music that includes: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 his most famous one along with many others.

Both Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann appreciate the Arts and Humanities which were created by the Gods and Goddesses for men and women to enjoy.

Lady Karissa is dressed in a gold silk dress and Lord Andrew Charles is dressed in a new four breasted suit as they walk into the Concert Hall on Star Base 12 in Norfolk Territory and when they pass by everyone stands and bows and curtsy as they pass by as he is the most senior Duke on Star Base 12.

Some of their friends are also there, Lord Reynold Grey and his wife, Lord John Seymour and his wife, Lady Josette Collins, and Lord David William Beck and his wife, Lady Katherine have come to listen to pianist play some of Franz Liszt most famous music.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard also enjoy taking in the Art Museum in Norfolk Territory and visiting the theater when the traveling performers come to Star Base 12.

Three of Lady Karissa's favorite musicals are "The Secret Garden, Camelot, and The King and I."

It is not often that a great performance comes to Star Base 12 but when it does Lord Andrew Charles purchases tickets to the performances and Lady Karissa and him have a night out for themselves and afterwards

 they have dinner at a fine restaurant that serves different kinds of cuisine from English,

American, Asian-American and Italian foods and it also serves fine wines that are imported.

It is one of their best times together that allows them to get away from their children, but that is not often.

Also while they are out they trip the lights fantastic and dance in the grand ballroom and Lord Andrew Charles Howard is quite a good dancer as his mother taught him how to dance the waltz, the square dance, and modern dancing and Lady Karissa taught him how to do dirty dancing as well.

When they walk out onto the dance floor. Everyone moves over and they start to dance followed by other couples on the dance floor.

It is quite a treat for both Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa to have a night out on the town and it gives the people of Norfolk Territory a chance to see their Duke and Duchess together.

Afterwards, they travel back to Beltane Manor and they adjourn to their private suites and Lady Karissa walks to nursery to check on their children and Lord Andrew Charles picks up his newspaper and starts to read it.

Lady Karissa looks down at her children, she bends down to kiss them and cover them up and she exits the nursery and returns to her suite and closes the door.

Lady Karissa walks out onto her balcony and she thinks about the concert that she heard and how beautiful the music was.