My Elizabeth Will Become Duchess!

MY ELIZABETH WILL BECOME DUCHESS!

There are many notable women throughout history and they are Empress Matilda, Queen Elizabeth I of England, Kosem, Sultana of the Ottoman Empire, Empress Catherine I and II of Russia and Queen Victoria of England.

Other notable women that contributed to history were Queen Anne Boleyn, Queen Margaret of Navarre, Florence Nightingale, and Clara Barton.

________________________________________

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was such a woman in the 23rd century when she arrived from Post World War Three Planet at the age of 19 she never meant to become involved with any aristocrat on Star Base 12, but history would have other plans for her.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard took the chance when she gave her heart for the price of a daughter that she could name Elizabeth after Queen Elizabeth I of England, Victoria after Queen Victoria, Anne after Queen Anne and Beltane after the most significant Pagan Sabbat.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard had other plans when it came to romancing Karissa and he needed an heir or heiress to become Duke of Norfolk Territory after his father as his grandfather had rewrote the act of succession and the Dukedom would go to the first of his three grandsons of his oldest son who gave him his first great-grandchild but he was a finicky man when it came to his great-grandchild.

Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles both wanted something and it was a child for different reasons, but Lord Andrew Charles were selfish, whereas Karissa just wanted a daughter that her late fiance and her had decided to name together, Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, but Roy died in 2270 due to radiation sickness like the rest of her family.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Karissa came together, neither knew that their child would change the history on Star Base 12 and through the various territories.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR then who was Duke of Norfolk Territory created Karissa to Lady Karissa and the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory that once held by his grandaunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was created Viscount of Fairfax Territory on Star Base 12, before Lady Karissa and he became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory on June 2, 2275, one month and one day after she gave birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR's golden hair granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard,on May 1, 2275 approximately 122 years from the fateful Beltane Day of 2153 that would change Planet Earth forever.

Lord Charles Andrew JR groomed his golden hair heiress that one day she would become Duchess of Norfolk Territory in the name of her majestic great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Karissa told Lord Andrew Charles " If you think to replace MY ELIZABETH with your son, think again Andrew Charles. It will never happen and if you have any ideas in that scatter brain of yours think again. I will murder your sons and you as you sleep to ensure that MY ELIZABETH becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory."