Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is the eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was born two years after his father and mother were married in 2228.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was named for his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, and his father was expecting to succeed him but he had no idea that his father had changed the act of succession.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was not as good looking as his younger brother, Lord Patrick William Howard or his youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles.

He was tall, handsome, athletic, and well-educated, but he wasn't interested in politics.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III stood 6'0 feet, Sandy brown hair, brown eyes, and medium complexion.

Even though he was the eldest son of the presiding Duke of Norfolk Territory. His father had a different time finding his eldest son a suitable bride.

Finally, Lord Victor Charles Stanhope and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR agreed that their two eldest children would marry in 2251.

Lord Victor Charles Stanhope had three children, Lord Victor Charles Stanhope III, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope and Lord Edward David Stanhope.

The Stanhopes were from a good gentry families and their ancestors dated back from 14 century with William Bourchier, 1st Count of Eu who married Anne of Gloucester, the granddaughter of King Edward III through his fifth son, Thomas of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester and they had William Bourchier, 9th Baron FitzWarin and his oldest brother as Henry Bourchier, 1st Earl of Essex and Baron William Bouchier married Thomasine Hanford,and they had Lady Elizabeth Bourchier and she married Sir Edward Stanhope and they had Lady Anne Stanhope who married for as Lord Edward Seymour second wife, and she had Lord Edward Seymour.

Lord Victor Charles Stanhope and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR entered into marriage agreement to allow their two oldest children to marry in June of 2151.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III didn't want to marry Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope and she didn't want to marry Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, but they were forced to marry each other in front of their father's on June 21, 2251 and they pretended to consummate their marriage to make their fathers happy just as Lord Charles Andrew JR did with his own father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR along with Lord Victor Charles Stanhope were expecting their first grandchild shortly after their two children were married, but nothing happened until after the birth of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR's golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the daughter of his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Naturally, Lord Charles Andrew JR wondered why his eldest son and daughter-in-law didn't have their first child until 2276 along with Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford who were married on June 21, 2258.

Lady Pauline, Lord Patrick William's wife, had a baby daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget in July of 2276, and Lady Victoria Charlotte had a daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud on August 1, 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III only accepted the child of his wife because they were married and she was his legal child and until DNA could prove that Lady Charlotte was Lord Charles Andrew III biological child she would be his heiress presumption.

Lady Victoria wouldn't tell Lord Charles Andrew III who was the father was, but when their son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV was born in November of 2282. He would become Duke of St. Alban Territory and when his daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was born on May 1, 2295, she became his heiress apparent to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory.