Trip Down Memory Lane

The Trip Down Memory Lane

Lady Karissa invites Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and his very fine wife, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg to Beltane Manor, so Mr. Scott can meet Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory as both are from Scottish descent.

Lord Alexander Charles and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg arrive at Beltane Manor two days after Captain James T Kirk and Mr. Scott arrives at Beltane Manor.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart with Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg are cordially welcomed at Beltane Manor by Lady Karissa who is waiting to greet them as they arrive at Beltane Manor.

"Welcome to Beltane Manor, Lord Alexander Charles and my dear friend, Lady Josephine Isabella. I asked Lord Andrew Charles invite you, Lord Alexander Charles because we have two very esteemed gentlemen here from the USS Enterprise and they are Captain James T Kirk and Mr. Montgomery Scott." Lady Karissa explains.

"Mr. Scott is from Post World War Three Planet Earth and from Scotland, but I don't know what clan and city?" Lady Karissa tells him.

"My dear Lady Karissa. There are many clans of Scotland." Lord Alexander Charles explains, "From his surname I expect the clan of Scott."

"I am not sure when they originated, but I will be most happy to meet the fine gentleman." Lord Alexander Charles tells Lady Karissa.

Lord Alexander Charles is from the noble clan of Stuart and he walks in and he is greeted by his cousin, Lord Andrew Charles " Welcome cousin, Lord Alexander Charles." Lord Andrew Charles tells him

"Thank you, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Alexander Charles tells him " Oh! Your mother sends her love to you."

"How is my mother?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Your mother is very happy. " Lord Alexander Charles tells him.

"Come this way, I want you to meet Captain James T Kirk and Mr. Montgomery Scott." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"Mr. Scott. This is my maternal first cousin, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory. His great-great-great-grandfather traveled with my great-great-great-grandfather prior to the outbreak of World War III." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"It is an honor to meet you, Lord Stuart." Mr. Scott tells Lord Alexander Charles Stuart.

"No. Lt. Commander Scott. The honor is all mine, and may I present my wife, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg?" Lord Alexander Charles tells him.

"I am very honored to meet a member of the royal house of Habsburg, Lady Josephine Isabella." Mr. Scott tells her.

"I am happy to meet you, Lt. Commander Scott." Lady Josephine Isabella tells Mr. Scott.

"I understand you are from the noble house of Stuart." Mr. Scott asks.

"I am a direct descendant from two branches of Stuarts, from the King Robert II of Scotland who was grandson of King Robert I of Scotland but through his daughter, Princess Marjorie." Lord Alexander Charles replies, " From King Charles II of England and his illegitimate son, Charles Lennox, Duke of Lennox." Lord Alexander Charles explains.

"I really don't know much about my great-great-great-grandfather but my grandfather married his daughter to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2228 and my aunt had five children, and Lord Andrew Charles is the youngest." Lord Alexander Charles tells Mr. Scott.

"My surname is Scott." Mr. Scott states.

"I believe there was a clan in Scotland called Scott and I believe they may have inherited an Earldom or Dukedom in Scotland." Lord Alexander Charles states.

"I understand from my studies that you are a direct descendant of Walter Scott, 1st Earl of Buccleuch and his son, Lord Francis Scott, and his daughter Lady Anne Scott, 1st Duchess of Buccleuch who married the eldest illegitimate son of King Charles II named Lord James Scott, and they had a son,James Scott, Earl of Dalkeith and the Dukedom of Buccleuch passed onto his son, Francis Scott, 2nd Duke of Buccleuch." Lord Alexander Charles explains.

"I understand that DNA was given and in the year presented by two of Lord James Scott's brother's through their father proved that Lord James Scott was definitely one of King Charles II of England's sons." Lord Alexander Charles explains.

"I believe your last ancestor was Walter Montagu Douglas Scott, Earl of Dalkeith (b. 2 August 2084); he married Elizabeth Honor Cobbe on 22 November 2104 They had three children: Willoughby Montagu Douglas Scott, Lord Eskdaill (b. 2116)

Lady Hesper Montagu Douglas Scott (b. 2116)

Lady Dido Montagu Douglas Scott (b. 2119) and in fact I believe they were fraternal twins." Lord Alexander Charles tells Mr. Scott."

"I believe all of them perished during the outbreak of World War Three on Planet Earth." Lord Alexander Charles tells him.

"I believe this gentleman had several children and some of his descendants may be your ancestors." Lord Alexander Charles tells him.

"You are a direct descendant of King Charles's son, Lord Charles Beauclerk, 1st Duke of St Albans and through his son." Lord Alexander Charles tells him.

"I would say that you can come from a very distinguished line from Scotland and two of the illegitimate sons of Charles II just like I come from King Robert of Bruce's daughter, Lady Majorie and Lord Charles Lennox." Lord Alexander Charles tells Mr. Scott.

Mr. Scott smiles and he tells Lord Alexander Charles " Thank you, Lord Stuart for the information. It sheds a lot of light on my background." Mr. Scott tells him.

"I am very happy to have to help you, Mr. Scott." Lord Alexander Charles tells Mr. Scott.

"I wish we could share a drink together and toast our fine Scottish ancestry, but Lady Karissa doesn't have any alcohol on the premises. We can't." Lord Alexander Charles tells him.

"I brought with me a fine bottle of sorban brandy." Mr. Scott tells Lord Alexander Charles " Lady Karissa did say we could bring our own alcohol." Mr. Scott tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles. May I borrow two crystal goblets so Mr. Scott and I may toast to our Scottish heritage?" Lord Alexander asks.

"Most certainly, in fact with your permission I will join. Do you want to join us, Captain Kirk?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I would love to join you." James Kirk tells them and Lord Andrew Charles brings out the crystal goblets and Lord Alexander Charles pours the sobant brandy into every one's goblet and Lord Alexander Charles raises his goblet " Here is to the many descendants of King Charles II. May we live on."

Mr. Scott raises his goblet " Here is to Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory." Mr. Scott tells everyone.

All the gentlemen raise their goblets to Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and standing in the background are Lady Karissa and Lady Josephine Isabella.

Mr. Scott got the answers to his background and when Captain James T Kirk and his shore-leave finally came to an end.

Both James T Kirk and Mr Scott return back to The USS Enterprise two much happier men.