Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Constance Grey

.

Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Windsor Territory and Lady Mary Constance Grey

Lord Frederick William Howard III is the son of Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon, and he is the son of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Frederick William Howard III is first cousin to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and first cousin once removed of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and first cousin twice removed to Lord Richard William Carey and first cousin twice removed to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard III was born rather late in his parent's marriage in March of 2251,as his mother was considerably younger than her husband.

Lord Frederick William Howard II married against his father's wishes and he was replaced in the succession with his younger brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior who became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2210.

Lord Frederick William Howard II married Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon in 2249, and Lord Frederick William III wasn't born until May of 2251.

Lord Frederick William Howard III was very close to his two first cousins twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey as they were only one year apart in age.

Lord Thomas William Howard was 15 month old when Lord Frederick William Howard III was born and Lord Richard William Carey was only 8 months old when Lord Frederick William Howard was born.

Lord Frederick William Howard III grew up in Bedford Territory under the protection of first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and his aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard knew how her father could be towards any of her brothers that married without his consent, but since she was only a girl she could marry where she wanted too.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, her youngest brother married the girl of his dreams the heiress to Northumberland Territory, but neither Lord Frederick William II or Lord Charles Andrew were not given that luxury.

Lord Frederick William Howard III was raised with his first cousin once removed, Lord Robert Carey and his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Frederick William Howard was tall, dark, handsome, very well educated, romantic at heart, and he loved poetry, art, music, literature and dancing.

Lord Frederick William Howard III father, Lord Frederick William Howard II died when he was only five years old as he was born in 2185 and when he died in 2255 he was 70 years old, whereas his mother was only in her 30th.

Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon was the daughter of Lord Robert Bourbon and Lady Madeleine Valois and they only had two children, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Claudette Louisa Howard.

Lady Claudette was born after her father died and she never knew her father but she was adored by her mother, her aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte, and Lady Roberta Frederica Carey.

Lord Frederick William Howard III was a later bloomer and he didn't take a fancy to any of the young women on Star Base 12 like his first cousin twice removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

____________________________________

Meanwhile, on a neighboring territory of Suffolk, Lord Roger Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory, was the third biggest territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Roger Grey married Lady Elizabeth Hastings and they had three daughters, Lady Catherine Georgette Grey, Lady Mary Constance Grey, and Lady Ida Cecily Grey.

Lady Catherine was born in 2260, Lady Mary was born in 2265 and Lady Ida was born in 2270.

Lord Roger Grey focused all of his attention on his eldest daughter, Lady Catherine who was his heiress to the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory.

Much to his surprise in 2276, Lady Catherine married Lord Timothy Christopher Beck, the nephew of Lord David William Beck.

So, Lord Roger Grey focused his attention on his second daughter, Lady Mary who was born in 2265, but Lady Elizabeth wasn't in a hurry to marry off her two remaining daughters to just any gentleman on Star Base 12.

Lord Roger Grey's great-great-great-grandfather had traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153 to Star Base 12 and Lord Edward Grey and his wife, Lady Anne Stafford had a son, Lord Reynold Grey and he had a son, Lord Reginald Grey, and Lord Reginald Grey had Lord Roger Grey and he had three daughters who were friends of Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, the granddaughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Lady Elizabeth wanted her two remaining daughters to marry into notable families such as The Howard's and Stuarts.

Lady Mary was also a late bloomer and she was considered a spinster in 2285 at the age of 30 years old.

Lady Mary prospects of getting marrying, until she caught the eye of Lord Frederick William Howard II who was also getting up their age in 2285, and he was 34 years old, and Lady Karissa laughs she tells Lord Andrew Charles " What the fuck age is just a damn number. We don't live in the medieval ages."

Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Constance Grey are both very handsome and beautiful and when they announce they are going to be married.

Lord Roger Grey is ecstatic and he offers Lord Frederick William Howard III, a handsome dowry but Lord Frederick William III refuses to take it.

Lord Frederick William III and Lady Mary Constance Grey are married in her parent's chapel at Suffolk Manor and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa attend the wedding.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is delighted that his first cousin is finally married.

Lord Frederick William and Lady Mary Constance know their duty to both of their families and they produce three children, Lord William Frederick Howard who is born in 2290, Lord Frederick William Howard who is born in 2295, and Lady Constance Elizabeth Howard in 2300.

Both Lord Frederick William Howard III sons, Lord William Frederick Howard marries Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, youngest daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa in 2305, and Lord Frederick William Howard IV marries Lady Karissa Ann Howard, the granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa in 2312.

They are third cousins to each other sharing the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior through his eldest son and second son.

Lord William Frederick Howard and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard are the parents of Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard and Lord Frederick Thomas Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard IV and Lady Karissa Ann are the parents to Lady Victoria Elizabeth, Lord Frederick William Howard V and Lady Mary Constance Howard.

Lord Roger Grey couldn't be happier that his second daughter married into the Howard family, and as he always thought very highly of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Roger Grey wasn't too happy when his heiress married Lord Timothy Christopher Grey, but despite what Lord Roger Grey, it turned out to be a very happy marriage and produced two children, Lord David Christopher Beck III and his heiress, Lady Constance Elizabeth Grey.

Lady Ida marries Lord Frederick William Stafford, a distant cousin of Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10.

Lord Frederick William Howard died in 2335 and Lady Mary Constance died in 2337 and they were laid to rest in the Howard Mausoleum at Norfolk Estate next to his father,and grandfather.

Lord Frederick William Howard granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard married the grandson of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and they have three children, Lady Karissa Elizabeth, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V and Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard.

Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, who both are the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William Howard through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard II and through his eldest and second sons.