Shore-Leave Part Two

Captain James T Kirk sends the next three officers down for their shore-leave on Star Base 12.

"Lt. Sulu, Lt Uhura and Ensign Chekov. Please remember who our host and hostess are. They are the current Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory. "Capt Kirk explains.

"Star-Fleet Command arranged for our accommodations." Captain Kirk explains, " Lord and Lady Howard will meet you three at the beam down point at Beltane Manor."

"I do know that Lt. Uhura will be staying with Lord and Lady Howard, and the two gentlemen will be staying at Norfolk Estate with Lord Howard's eldest brother, The Duke of Sussex Territory." Captain Kirk tells them.

"I am sure you three deserve this shore-leave. We have all been working long and hard." Jim Kirk explains.

"I am hoping our next shore-leave will be considerably longer than two weeks for us, but there is no telling how Star-Fleet Command will do it." Jim Kirk explains.

"Enjoy yourself and your shore-leave and make the most out of it as I am not sure when our next shore-leave will be scheduled." Jim Kirk tells them.

"Oh and Ensign Chekov. Speak English as the inhabitants on Star Base 12 mainly speak English, some speak French, and some speak Spanish." Jim Kirk tells Pavel Chekov.

"Sir. I understand there is a small community of Russian immigrants living on Star Base 12." Ensign Chekov tells Captain Kirk.

"Ensign Chekov. Did you study Star Base 12 at Star-Fleet Academy?" Captain Kirk asks.

"Yes Sir. I did. " Ensign Chekov tells him.

"You must realize that it was first inhabited in the wake of Pre-World War III Planet Earth in 2153 with the first settlers and the second settlers arrived five years after World War Three Planet Earth." Jim Kirk explains.

"Star-Base 12 consists of many territories but the two largest territories are Norfolk and Bedford Territory followed by Essex, Sussex, Wessex, Suffolk, Lancaster, Clarence, Kent, Gloucester, Northumberland, York, Cambridge, and finally Lennox which is mainly of Anglo-Scottish-Irish-French descendants." Jim Kirk tells Ensign Chekov.

"Lennox Territory has a small community of Eastern Europeans." Jim Kirk explains.

"I understand Sir." Pavel Chekov answers.

"You are all dismissed and enjoy your shore-leave." Jim Kirk tells them and they are transported down to Beltane Manor where Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa are waiting to meet them.

Lord Andrew Charles walks up " I am Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and this is my Duchess, Lady Karissa and this is my heiress, Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles tells his guests.

"Hello Lord Howard. I am Lt. Sulu and with me is Lt. Uhura and Ensign Chekov." Lt. Sulu tells him.

"Nice to meet each of you. Welcome to Star-Base 12." Lord Andrew Charles tells them.

"You are in the territory of Bedford and my first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey is Duke of Bedford Territory." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"My wife's estate Beltane Manor is situated in Bedford Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his guests.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Lady Karissa tells them " I hope that your shore-leave is enjoyable."

"We have accommodations for each of you. The gentlemen will reside at Norfolk Estate with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory during your shore-leave and Lt. Uhura will reside with us at Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa explains.