The Aristocrats of Star Base 10

With the news of the outbreak of World War Three. There were four families that didn't settle on Star Base 12 that traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard on April 30, 2153.

During their journey to Star Base 12, three families immigrated to Star Base 10 and they were the Stafford's, The Knollys, The Nevilles, and later on the second son of Lord James Alexander Stuart would immigrate to Star Base 10.

Now all these prominent families were direct descendants from noble families throughout Europe.

Star Base 10 was the first stop-over before The USS Excalibur finally orbited around Star Base 12 on April 30, 2159.

The USS Excalibur orbits around Star-Base 10 on March 1, 2158 and the following families are transported down by shuttle-craft and they are Lord Edmund Stafford, Lord Robert de Neville with their wives, Lady Anne Clifford and Lady Anne Cecil.

Lord Robert De Neville and his wife, Lady Anne Clifford claimed the Northern Territory of Star Base 10 and they christened it The Earldom of Westmoreland Territory and Lord Edmund Stafford and his wife, Lady Anne Cecil claimed the Southern Territory on Star Base 10 and they named it Buckingham Territory.

There were a lot of uncharted territories on Star-Base 10 with the immigration of Lord John Stuart, who was the second son of Lord James Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and he became Earl of Moray Territory on Star Base 10.

Lord John Stuart and his wife,Lady Euphemia de Ross claimed the Western Territory on Star Base 10 and named it Moray Territory.

Lord John Stuart is the eldest but natural son of Lord James Alexander Stuart and his mistress, Lady Margaret Boyce and he is not entitled to inherit the Dukedom of Lennox territory, so his father creates and bestows the Earl of Moray on his eldest son who is born in 2248.

Lord John Stuart is raised by his mother, but his father loves him dearly, but as aristocrats have to marry where their fathers want them to. He is made to marry Lady Catherine Gordon.

Lord John Stuart grows up to be a fine young man in 2270, his wife, Lady Lady Euphemia de Ross and he immigrate to Star Base 10 and they claim the western territory on Star Base 10 and they become Earl and Countess of Moray Territory.

Within the territory of Buckingham territory is a family name Craven, and Lord Matthew Colin Craven and his wife, Lady Eleanor Beaufort.

Lord John and his wife, Lady Euphemia have two children, Lord Matthew Charles Stuart who was born in 2275 and a daughter, Lady Eupemia Alexandra Stuart in 2280.

It is through Lord Matthew Charles Stuart's great-great-grandson, Lord Jerome Alexander Stuart who marries the great-great-granddaughter of Lord Matthew Colin Craven and her name is Lady Florence Clara Craven in 2330, and they have a daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart in 2335 who marries the Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV the son of Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III in 2352 and they have three children, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard I born in 2355, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V in 2360 and Lady Florence Clara Howard in 2360.

It is through Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV's eldest son, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard inherits the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 12 and his brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V inherit the Dukedom of Lancaster and Norfolk from both his father and mother, but Lord Andrew Charles Howard V passed the Dukedom of Lancaster to his sister, Lady Florence Clara Howard and she becomes the first Duchess of Lancaster Territory in 2358.

Both brothers go onto marry the daughter of Lord Francois Valois, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard marries Lady Louisa Valois in 2373 and they have a daughter, Lady Athena Isabella Howard in 2375 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard V marries Lady Isabella Valois in 2381 and in 2385, Lady Isabella gives birth to a daughter, Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V became Duke of Norfolk Territory from 2400 until 2420 with his death at the age of 20 years old, Lady Florence Clara Howard ascended to Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as the 4th Duchess of Norfolk Territory and she carried Norfolk Territory into the 24th century.

Lord Jerome Alexander Howard died in 2421, and his daughter, Lady Athena Isabella Howard at the age of 31 years old ascended to the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 10 and she carried The Earldom of Moray into the 24th century.

_________________________________________

Lord Robert de Neville and his wife, Lady Anne Clifford claim the northern territory and call it Westmoreland Territory in 2165, but they don't have their first child, a son, Lord John Neville is born in 2170 and a daughter, Lady Anne Neville in 2175.

Lord John Neville marries Lady Elizabeth Percy in 2195 and their son, Lord Ralph Neville is born in 2209 the very same year that both Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Frederick Carey are born.

Lord Richard Neville married Lady Alice Montagu in 2228 and their son, Lord Ralph Neville was born in 2230 and he married Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, eldest daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR born in 2235 and in 2253 and they have two children, Lord Richard Neville in 2255 and a daughter, Lady Katherine Neville in 2260.

Lord Edmund Stafford is married to Lady Anne Cecil and they claim the southern territory and name it Buckingham Territory.

Lord Edmund Stafford and Lady Anne Cecil had three children, Lord Edmund Stafford in 2160, Lady Philippa Stafford in 2165, and Lord Thomas Stafford, in 2170.

Lord Edmund Stafford married Lady Eleanor Bourchier, in 2181 and they had a son, Lord John Stafford in 2185 and a daughter, Lady Florence Stafford in 2190.

Lord John Stafford marries Lady Dorothy Hastings in 2205 and in 2209, Lady Dorothy gives birth to a son, Lord David Frederick Stafford and a daughter, Lady Cecily Stafford in 2215.

Lord John Stafford has a natural son, Lord John Henry Stafford in 2215 and he marries Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck in 2235 and they are aunt and uncle of Lord David William Beck Senior.

Lord David Frederick Stafford marries Lady Ann Devereux in 2228 and it is their grandson, Lord David Frederick Stafford III born in 2243 that marries Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR second daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard who was born in 2245 in 2263,and they had three children, a son, Lord Frederick David Stafford in 2265, and identical twin daughters, Lady Frederica Davina and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford in 2270.

Meanwhile, on Star Base 10, a good gentry family name Sir Francis Knolly and his wife, Lady Katherine Carey live in Buckingham Territory and Lady Katherine Carey is the great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Carey and they marry each other in 2220, and they had a daughter, Lady Lettice Knolly in 2230 and Lady Lettice Knolly meets the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Robert Frederick Carey in 2245, and in 2250, they had Lord Richard William Carey on Rigel Seven in June of 2250.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell have two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in 2289.

It is through both Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory that both the territories of Bedford and Langley continue into the 24th century and beyond.