the pact talk

Nigam INDUSTRY

Sid reached his office. He immediately went to his cabin, ignoring everyone's greetings.

He sat on his chair and was thinking about Dadi's wish.

S(thinks)- How can I marry someone when I don't believe in marriages? After the failed marriage of my parents, I can't trust this relationship. Anyways, my first priority is my dadi and what If the girl, whom I marry, ill-treats my dadi. No I can't hurt her. But its dadi's wish and I can't deny her. Oh God! Everything is getting so complicated.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He asked the person to come in. It was Khanna.

S- Yes Khanna?

K-Sir, I've got the details of that girl.

S-Ok. Good. Give it to me and go.

Khanna kept the file on his table and left the cabin.

Sid opened the file and saw Avu's picture.

He started really the details.

►Name- Avneet
►Brought up in an orphanage till the age of 8.
►At the age of 8, she was adopted by
Nandra family.
►Foster parents- sahil and suhana nandra
►father passed away in an accident
when Anika was 16.
►Foster Brother- jaijeet Singh suffering from kidney issue.
►She works in Sunshine Cafe.

After reading her details, something pricked his heart but he immediately covered it with his arrogance.

S-Interesting. Very very interesting.

He dialled hospital's number where jai was admitted.

S- Hello. I want details of a patient named jaijeet Singh

R- I'm sorry sir. I cannot give you any
patient's details.

S- My name is Siddharth Nigam. Now I think you won't be having any problem in sharing the details with me.

R- I'm so sorry sir. I didn't recognize you. Wait a minute sir. Yes sir. Jaijeet is the patient of kidney issues. He's in the critical stage so doctor has asked his sister to arrange money for his kidney transplant ASAP.

S-How much money?

R-Sir, 3 lakhs.

S- Ok.

Sid disconnected the call. He smirked to himself.

S-Finally I got a way to take my revenge and to fulfil dadi's wish. I don't think this girl will hurt my dadi if she cares so much for her foster brother.

He looked at Avu's photo and then kept it in his drawer.

He immediately dialled his Lawyer's number and asked him to prepare some documents.

SUNSHINE CAFE

Avu reached her work place. aunty looked at her. She immediately came to know that Avu is very tensed. She ran towards her and cupped her face.

H-Avu, my child, what happened?

Tears filled Avu's eyes and she started crying.

H- Is everything okay child?

A-Aunty, jai is in the critical condition. Doctor has said that if he will not be operated as soon as possible, then he may...

Avu started crying hysterically. aunty felt bad for her and hugged her.

H-Don't worry child. God will never let anything bad happen with you or jai. How much money do you require for his operation? Maybe I can help...

A-No.. No aunty.. I'll arrange the money. I don't want to trouble you. I know it will be difficult for you because you are a single mother and you have the responsibility of your son, daughter-in-law and now a grandchild.

H- You have a very kind heart, child. I'm sure God will not disappoint you. He will definitely send some angel to help you.

Avu smiled a little. Suddenly someone entered the cafe and sat at a table. Avu didn't see him as he was facing her back.

H-I think we have a customer. I'll go and attend him and you go home and rest.

A- No aunty. I'll attend the customer. I want to busy myself in work so that all the threatening thoughts leave my mind.

H-Are you sure?

Avu nodded her head with a smile. Avu wore her waist apron and took her notepad and a pen and headed towards the table.

A- Hello Sir! What would you like to have?

Sid smirked at her.

S- You!

Avu looked up from the notepad and finally noticed that the man sitting in front of her was none other than Sid

Avu frowned at him.

A- Excuse me?

S-I mean I want to talk to you.

A- But I don't want to talk to you.

Avu was about to go when suddenly she stopped as Sid said

S-Not even if its related to your brother. Avu turned and looked at him.

A- What about my brother? And how do you know him?

S-I know many more things about you. I have my sources, you know.

Sid smirked at her.

Sid took out some papers from his blazer and threw it on the table.

A- What is this?

S-Contract papers.

Avu frowned in confusion.

A- What contract papers? Why are you giving me these?

S- This is our marriage contract. You have to marry me. I'll pay you for it.

A-Listen. Stop your nonsense. I'm not going to do any contract with you.

S-Think carefully because you need money for your brother's treatment and I need a wife to show to the world. If you sign this contract and marry me, then I'll get your brother treated by the best doctors and he'll be fit and fine but for that you have to be my wife. Then the decision is all yours because many girls are dying to become my wife.

Tears started flowing from her eyes. She didn't know that what her destiny wanted.

A- I need some time.

S-Suit yourself. You have 24 hours. Now I'd like to go because I've an important meeting lined up.

Avu was just numb in her place. Sid got up from his place and was about to leave the cafe when he turned his head and looked at Avu who was standing there numb. He wore his sunglasses and left from there.

Heena aunty came and shook Avu.

H-What happened, child?

A- Umm.. Aunty I've to go to hospital. Can I go?

H-Yes of course child. Go.

Avu smiled and left for the hospital.
She hired an auto rickshaw and headed towards the hospital.

She covered her face with palms as tears rolled down from her eyes.

A(thinks) -I don't know what should I do? Should I accept this contract? But if I'll accept this contract, then I'll lose myself in this marriage. I'll never be happy. But what about jai? He is my first priority. God please help me.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon