mehendi

It was early morning. Avu got freshened up in her room (nigam's guest room) and was about to head downstairs when there was a knock at her door. She opened the door and saw vaish standing at the door with a big bronze plate, having green dress and matching accessories, decorated with flowers.

V-Good Morning, avu

Vaish wished her cheerfully. Avu smiled back.

A- Good morning vaishu di

Avy welcomed vaish inside her room and vaish placed the plate on the bed.

V-avu, mehendi ceremony will start in an hour so you get ready, ok. And if you need any help then call me. I'll go and check the arrangements. Don't worry about jai, he's downstairs with dadi.

A- Thanks di

G-No need of formalities, avu I'm just very happy that sid is marrying such a sweet girl like you and you are like my younger sister. And if you do any formalities, then I'll also fight with you like typical sister-in-laws.

They chuckled.

V- Ok. I'm going. Get ready avu

Avu smiled widely and went to close the door but stopped when she saw Sid standing at her door, with a tray of breakfast in his hands.

Avu looked at him confused.

A- Good morning, Mr. Nigam

S- Morning. Wo.. I... Breakfast...

A- What are you trying to say?

Sid straightened up and forwarded the tray towards Avu.

S-Umm.. Dadi has sent breakfast for you. She said that you must be hungry and all the servants were busy in arrangements so she told me to bring it for you.

Avu took the tray from him and was about to thank him when they heard dadi's shout from downstairs.

D- ASHU, WHERE ARE YOU? GO AND GET READY.

Sid's eyes widened in horror. Avu bit her lip to control her smile.

S(thinks) - Why does Dadi always embarrass me? Now she'll get to know that I brought breakfast for her and dadi didn't asked me. Ugh... Dadi...

Sid cleared his throat.

S-I should go.

He immediately ran from there and Avu burst into laughter.

She closed the door and had her breakfast. Then she went to get ready.

After 45 minutes, Avu was ready. She looked at herself in the mirror and was happy with her look.

Vaish knocked at the door and Avu opened the door.

She was awestruck after looking at Avu

V- avu, you're looking so beautiful. Sid will be flat after looking at you.

Avu blushed a little at the mention of Sid

V-Let's go, dadi is calling you. Sid is already present there. I think he's so desperate to see you that he reached there before all the guests.

Vaish chuckled and Avu smiled shyly.

They went to the Garden where all the mehendi arrangements were done.

A- Wow! Everything is so beautiful.

V-Everything is especially for you

Vaish tied a 'Bride to be' sash around Avu's frame.

Bride

V-Enjoy your day, sissy

Avu had tears in her eyes. She never expected so much in her life. She always thought that her wedding will be so simple and she'll have to do all the arrangements for herself and she won't enjoy her wedding but her everything was opposite, she was feeling so special.