Taking a stand for her

Sidneet completed their food when a maid entered the room.

M-Sir, dadi is calling you as the Guests are leaving.

S-Okay. I'll be there.

Sid looked at Avu who was already looking at him.

S-You wait here. I'll just go and come back.

Avu nodded her head.

Sid went to the garden where dadi was waiting for him.

D- where were you, Ashu? Your business associates are leaving and they are asking about you?

S-I'll go and meet them.

Sid left from there to meet his business associates. As he was talking to them, Mr. Kapoor made his way towards him.

K- Siddharth, my boy.

S-Hello Mr. Kapoor.

K-Congratulations for your wedding. But you have disappointed me.

Sid frowned at him.

S- What happened, Mr. Kapoor?

K-You know I was very sure that you'll marry my daughter rits and she also loves you so much but you chose a road side trash. She doesn't even match your status. My daughter has a class and reputation in society and no one even recognizes your fiance. I mean you should've married some popular figure. I hope you regret your decision soon.

Sid was fuming with anger now.

S- How dare you, Mr. Kapoor? You're no one to point your finger at my fiance. She's my family and the person who hurts my family, pays for it badly. I hope you understand. And talking about your daughter, then she is a psycho, better admit her to a good mental hospital. Anyways, instead of focusing on my marriage, focus on your business which will make you bankrupt soon and your daughter who will be found in some mental hospital. And for your kind information, I'll never regret my decision. Get that. Now leave.

K- Siddharth, you're making a mistake. I'll cancel our recent deal.

S-Really? Go for it. You very well know that if you cancel the deal then I'll face loss of few crores but you'll become bankrupt, so all the best and if you don't cancel the deal, I'll cancel it. Now OUT. KHANNA. KHANNA.

Sid called out for Khanna who came running towards him.

Kh-Yes sir.

S- Cancel Mr. Kapoor and his family's name from my wedding guest list and make sure that they won't enter any of the wedding functions. For now, show him his way out.

Kh- Ok Sir.

Mr. Kapoor felt humiliated and left from there.

Sid turned around and saw Dadi, abhinavi ri and jai standing there. Dadi and abhinavi Ri were proud of him while jai had tears in his eyes.

Sid bent down on his knees in front of jai and wiped his tears.

S- Hey champ. What happened?

J- Jiju, Thank you for supporting my di. It's the first time that someone took a stand for her. When people used to taunt her in our society, she used to listen it quietly, saying that if they say bad about us, it's their nature, we shouldn't feel bad about it. But I always knew that every taunt broke her from inside. She never allowed me to take a stand for her saying that I'm very small but I understand her feelings, She felt hurt. Thank you for being there for my di.

S-Hey champ. You don't have to stress about all this from now onwards because now I'll be there for both of you always. Now no one will taunt you. Okay? Now go to your room. You need rest otherwise you're di will get tensed if you'll spoil your health and she might cancel the marriage also, then what will I do?

Sidjeet chuckled. Jai hugged Sid tightly and Sid hugged him back.

Sid broke the hug and patted his cheek slowly.

S- jai please don't tell this to your di otherwise she'll be sad. Okay?

Jai nodded his head. Khanna came there and took jai to his bedroom.

Sid stood up and Dadi & abhinavi Ri hugged him.

D-We are proud of you, Ashu

Ab-You handled everything so perfectly.

R- Bhaiya is totally smitten by bhabhi.

V-Why not? After all, our avu is so beautiful by looks and soul both.

S-Okay guys. Now this is getting awkward.

Everyone chuckled and broke the hug.

S-Okay. I'm going to my room.

Ab-Yours or Avu's?

Sid didn't speak and started walking inside the house when dadi stopped him.

D- Ashu.

S-Yes dadi.

D-Ask Avu to remove dried mehendi from her hand, it's been already 3 hours.

Sid nodded his head and went to Avu's room.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Avu sleeping in the sitting position, with her head resting on the headboard and her hands spread to the side and legs straight in order to keep the mehendi safe. Sid went towards her and put his palm behind her hand and other hand around her waist and made her sleep properly on the bed.

He called the maid to Avu's room. After sometime, a maid entered her room.

M-Yes sir.

S- Do you know how can we remove mehendi without hurting the skin?

The maid was literally shocked. The great SN is asking her ways to remove mehendi.

M-Yes Sir. You have to dab some oil on
the mehendi in order to soften it a little and then gently remove it.

S-Ok. Go and bring some cotton and oil.

The maid nodded her head while controlling her smile. She went away. After sometime, she brought oil and cotton. She was standing there, so that Sid can tell her to remove it from Avu's hand and feet. But instead he himself dipped the cotton in the oil.

S-Now why are you standing here? Go.

M- Sir, I'll clean mehendi in Madam's hands.

S-No need of it. I'll do it. Now leave.

The maid nodded her head and left from there.

Sid slowly dabbed the cotton covered in oil on Avu's hand and feet. He let the oil soak in her hand and soften the mehendi. After the mehendi softened, he gently removed the mehendi from her hands and feet with clean cotton.

Once the mehendi was removed, he was shocked to see the darkest shade of mehendi on her hand.

He then remembered vaish's talks.

(V-Now the colour of the mehendi will decide that how much sid loves avu.)

He came out of his thoughts and kept the cotton on the table.

S(thinks) - Everything is just rubbish. There's no love in between us. I'm not falling for her. No. It's just a stupid prediction. A mehendi colour cannot decide the love. No.

He covered Avu with a blanket and left from her room.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon