hitched

sid was sitting at the mandap and panditji started chanting mantras, after few minutes, all the guests almost gasped after looking at the divine beauty descending down the stairs

He also looked at her and his heaetbeats almost stopped. she was looking so beautiful, just like a fairy.

Vaish made avu sit beside sid and avu looked at Sid their eyes got locked and they remembered their wedding in the morning.

flashback begins
Avu wasn't feeling good since morning, she was getting negative vibes. In two hours, it was her choora ceremony.

A- I've to talk to him

She went towards his room and knocked the door. Sid asked her to come in and Avu entered the room.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw Sid discussing something with his lawyer.

S- Avneet, it's good that you're here. I've to talk something very important to you. Mr. Chauhan, please excuse us.

The lawyer, Mr. Chauhan nodded his head and left the room.

A- umm, lawyer? Is everything fine?

S- Avneet, we're getting married now and he was here to give our marrige papers.

Avu's eyes widened in shock.

A- What? But we're getting married tonight, right?

S-Yes but we'll get married now, on paper. As it's important and I don't trust my enemies. I don't want to delay this. Are you ready for this?

Avu nodded her head.

A- But can we inform everyone, dadi, jai, abhi bhai , ri, vaish d

S- I've asked Ri to bring everyone here.

Avu nodded her head and after few minutes, everyone came into his room, worried. Mr. Chauhan also followed them inside.

S-Dadi, if it's okay with you, can we get married now, on paper?

Dadi smiled and nodded her head.

D-Yes ashu, Mr. Chauhan told us everything. I think you have taken the right decision.

R- So let's start our bhaiya's wedding. Yaaaaaaayyyy!

Everyone chuckled at his excitement.

Sidneet sat on a couch and Mr. Chauhan kept the marriage documents in front of them.

C- Ms.Avneet, please sign here.

Avu looked at Sid and he blinked his eyes in assurance.

Avu smiled softly and signed the papers. Then the lawyer asked Sid to sign the documents.

Sid nodded and signed the documents.

C-Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Nigam Now you're married.

Sidneet smiled and the whole family cheered in joy.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

The pandit started chanting the mantras and the wedding started.

P-The bride and the groom stand up and please exchange the garlands.

Sid stood up on his place and forwarded his palm towards Avu. Avu looked at him and smiled. She held his hand and stood up.

Abhi gave garland to Sid and vaish gave garland to Avu. The priest asked Avu to make Sid wear the garland and Sid also did the same.

They got seated on their respective places. The priest called Avu's parents to do her kanyadaan and her eyes got filled with tears. In no time, Aman and sonia came forward and did her kanyadaan. Aman even warned Sid