her prince charming

Avu woke up from her sleep in the evening and looked around confused. She noticed that she was covered with a blanket and no one was there in the room.

A- How did I slept? And where is Sid? He told me that he'll come here after attending the guests.

Her eyes fell on her hands and she was stunned to see the darkest shade of mehendi on her fair hands.

A- OMG! This is so dark color. How can it be possible because according to vaish di the groom should love his bride to the moon and the back to get the darkest shade but Sid? Let it be. I think it's just the effect of the chemicals in the mehendi.

Avu shrugged her shoulders and went to freshen up. She chose a red and cream coloured Anarkali suit to wear as she's to-be bride.

She made herself presentable and went downstairs, to the living room. As she descended the stairs, she saw dadi, jai and abhinavi Ri sitting in the living room and discussing about tomorrow's haldi function. She looked here and there for sid but she didn't find him.

While her eyes were searching for Sid vaish spotted her standing at the stairs.

V- avu

Avu immediately looked at vaish and smiled.

She went and sat beside dadi on the sofa. Dadi kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

A- Sorry dadi, I don't know how did I slept for so long.

D- No worries, avu I understand that you were tired because of back-to-back functions.

V-Yes avu and you know what sid especially ordered each one of us, not to disturb you.

Avu's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Her eyes automatically started searching for him but she didn't find him.

R-Bhabhi, are you searching for bhaiya?

Avu slightly nodded her head in positive and then immediately shook her head in negative. Everyone chuckled at her cuteness.

Ab- It's okay to miss him, avu But your saiyyanji(lover) has gone to office as some important meeting came up. He went two hours ago so I think he might be here anytime now.

Avu nodded her head in understanding.

Suddenly vaish shrieked. Everyone looked at her.

Ab- What happened, vaish?

V-Look at bhabhi's mehendi. It's the darkest shade. Oh My God! Avu, sid loves you so much.

Avu was about to speak about the chemicals but she ignored it as she thought that dadi might feel bad. She

just smiled looking at them.

Vaish immediately sat beside avu and started looking at her mehendi.

V- you know the most interesting fact about your mehendi is that it's made from pure henna leaves. You know dadi especially asked the workers to grind the leaves in front of her and make the mehendi paste so there wasn't role of any chemicals. Today sid's love is proved for you. He loves you so much.

Avu and Sid who just entered the mansion after his meeting, were beyond shocked.

A/S(thinks) - How can this be possible?

V-See, even my mehendi isn't so dark.

Vaish said showing her hands while glaring at abhi who just gulped.

D-Okay puttar, we all are going to our rooms and you have your dinner, and we already had ours.

R-Yes bhabhi and jai went to Garden as he wanted to read his books in fresh air.

Avu nodded her head. Avu was about to head to the dining area when she felt Sid's presence around her and she looked at the main door. At that moment, she realized that she was falling for him. He was a perfect prince charming, whom every girl wants but he is only hers. Avu admired his care and love for his family and towards her,.

Avu looked at Sid and she was lost in him.

Sid looked at her and he was also spellbound after looking at her, dressed up in red color, which was enhancing her beauty.

Sid came and sat beside her. He looked at Avu who was already looking at him.

A-I'll go and bring water for you.

She was about to get up from her place when Sid held her hand and stopped her.

She looked at sid with confusion. He signed a servant and he brought a glass of water for him and dinner for both of them. Avu looked at him surprised.

He took one plate himself and forwarded the other plate to her. He then signed her to eat. Avu smiled and started having her food along with Sid

After finishing their dinner, Avu went to the garden and Sid followed her. They saw that jai slept on the sofa itself. She bend towards him to pick him up but Sid was quick and he picked up jai gently in his arms without disturbing his sleep

He then looked at Avu and blinked in assurance that he'll take him to his room. Avu smiled at him. He went inside and put jai to sleep.

Avu smiled and sat on the sofa to have some fresh air. She closed her eyes in satisfaction. She remembered the memories of today's function, how Sid made her drink water and when he picked her up in his arms and took her to her room, and the way she shared her past with him, how he fed her food and consoled her. A small smile adorned her lips.

While sitting in the garden, she felt cold and started rubbing her arms. Suddenly she felt someone putting a shawl on her from behind. She looked through her shoulder and saw Sid was the one who wrapped her in a shawl. She smiled at him thankfully.

Sid came and sat beside her. They were looking at the stars, together.

In unconscious state of mind, Avu rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She was satisfied in that moment with what she had. Here Sid was confused about his feelings. He knew that he doesn't want to hurt Avu, especially after listening to her past. In these few days, he realised that Avu wasn't a money-minded girl, she was a keeper who loves and takes care of his family, just like him. He wanted her in his life. For now, the contract was a forgotten business.

While thinking, he realised that Avu has drifted into sleep. He gently picked her up in his arms and took her to her room.

He gently made her lye down on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

He switched on the lamp and switched of the main lights and went to his room.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon