a good morning

Sid changed in his night wear and was sitting on the bed while watching the TV.

Avu was in the washroom, changing into her night wear.

Sid started feeling thirsty so he poured the water in the glass and started drinking it. Suddenly the washroom door got unlocked and Avu came out in a short satin night gown.

Sid looked at her and choked on the water and started coughing.

Avu got tensed and rushed towards him. She patted his back and Sid finally calmed down and his coughing stopped.

A- What happened? Are you okay?

S-Ummm... Yeah. Wh... What... Are.. Yo.... You.... Wearing?

A blush covered Avu's cheeks and he was still in the state of shock.

A-Ummm.. Actually. Di has packed only this type of night gowns and I can't sleep in those dresses so I didn't have any option.

S-Oh! Ok.

A- Are you fine?

S-Yeah! I'm good. Just choked on some water.

A-Oh!

S-I think we should sleep. It's already very late.

A- Hmm. Ok.

Avu lied down on the left side of the bed and Sid lied down on the right side of the bed. Sid switched off the lights and Avu clutched his hand tightly with her eyes tightly closed. Sid got worried for her and switched on the lights.

He noticed that Avu's face was covered with sweat and there was an expression of fear on her face.

S- What happened, Avu?

A- Sid.. Sid pl... ease... Don't.... Clo.... Close the.... Lig... Lights.... I'm.... Scar..... Scared.

She said while shivering due to fear.

He got worried and wrapped his arm around her frame and pulled her closer to his chest. She burried her face in his chest while holding him close to her.

S-It's okay, Avu. I won't switch off the lights anymore. Calm down. Shh.. I'm here for you.

Avu nodded her head and calmed down a little.

Sid was caressing her hair and unknowingly, she drifted into sleep in his soothing embrace.

He didn't knew but he felt a pang of pain in his heart after looking at her condition. He knew that Avu was the strongest girl he has ever met but he also knew that there was a vulnerable Avu hidden inside her.

He covered her and himself with the blanket and he also drifted into sleep.

It was early morning when Avy stirred in her sleep. She felt a strong grip on herself and frowned. She opened her eyes and saw Sid sleeping while holding her close to his chest.

A blush covered her cheeks and she smiled. A perfect morning for her to wake up in her beloved hubby's embrace.

She gently removed his hands from her waist in order to not to disturb his sleep. She slowly slipped out of the bed and closed the curtains of the window.

She smiled while looking at Sid and after admiring him to her heart's content, she went to the washroom to freshen up for the day.

After sometime, she came out of the washroom dressed up in a white tee and black denim shorts.

She saw hum sleeping peacefully and a wicked idea came in her mind.

She set the alarm in hers and his phone and in the clock as well of exactly after 5 minutes.

Avu smirked and stood at the door to look at his reaction.

After 5 minutes, all the alarms started blaring and Sid woke up with a startle. He looked around and didn't found Avy in the room.

He realised that it was Avu's trick to wake him up. He groaned.

S- this rabbit

Avu chuckled silently and went to kitchen to make breakfast for themselves.

Sid shook his head in disbelief and went to freshen up.

He dressed up in a white tee nd grey pants.

He went downstairs and saw Avu making breakfast.

S-Hi. Good Morning.

A- Good Morning.

She said with a smile.

Sid then noticed Avu's whole attire and got mesmerized.

S-You look beautiful.

A blush covered Avu's cheeks.

A- Thanks. You don't look bad too.

S-Umm.. So what are you cooking?

A- I'm making Chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup and coffee to go with it.

S- Great. I love pancakes.

She smiled and he helped her to arrange the breakfast on the dining table.

Sid looked at the breakfast and rubbed his palms on excitement.

S- looks yumm

Avu smiled and they started having their breakfast.

A-So where are we going today?

S- We're in queenstown right now. So I think we should go to Milford Sound first. It's around 4 hour drive from here. So if you want, you can pack our night's clothes and we can stay there for a night.

A- That sounds really good. What can we do there? What is it famous for?

S- There are many things to do in the

Milford. There's Peak, cruises, lake and not to forget a waterfall.

A-WOOOOOWWWWWW!

Avu squealed in joy and sprang up from the chair and immediately went towards their bedroom to pack their stuff.

S- Jai kept the perfect name for her RABBIT

Sid mummered, chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

Shorter chapter but was stuck with work
Next chapter soon
Keep commenting and voting