mr bandar and mrs rabbit

Sidneet stepped out of the airplane and were stunned to see the place.

S-Don't tell me we're in....

A-New Zealand. Wow! I always wanted to come here.
(Mostly people go to Europe or Maldives as guessed by you all but wanted to take them to a new country)

S-Even I also wanted to come here but because of my work, I never got time.

A-OMG! I'm so excited.

S- Let's go. I'll book some hotel room.

She nodded her head.

They headed outside the airport when they saw a man waiting for them with their name board in his hands. They went towards him.

M-Hello Sir and Madam. I'll be your driver and this car is yours.

They saw a brand new Mercedes Maybach standing in front of them.

S- Ok. Take us to a good hotel.

M- But Sir, Mr. Abhishek has bought a house for you both and he asked me to drop you both there.

S-Ok. Tell me the location. I'll drive myself.

M- Sir, I've already set the location in GPS of the car.

Sid nodded his head and the driver
put their luggage in the trunk of the car.

Sid opened the passenger door for Avu and she settled on the passenger seat while he sat on the driving seat.

They drove towards the house according to GPS location.

Finally they reached the house.

A- Will we be living here?

Avu asked shockingly. Sid nodded his head.

S-I think so because the location is this only. Let's check if we're in the right place or not.

He parked the car in the driveway and both of them stepped out of the car.

They were about to unlock the door when they noticed a board hanging on the written with - "Welcoming the honeymoon couple- Mr. Bandar and Mrs. Rabbit"

Sid rolled his eyes after reading it while Avu chuckled.

A(whispers) - Bandar

She chuckled while Sid looked at her with narrowed eyes and she cleared her throat while controlling her laughter.

S-Let's go inside or you wanna stand here the whole day.

He said and opened the door and walked inside. Avu rolled her eyes and murmered 'Bandar', which was heard by sid

S- I heard that.

A- Very Good. It was meant to be heard.

He chuckled and Avu followed him.

As soon as they entered the house, they were stunned to see the beauty of the house. 

A-Wow! See there's a swimming pool.

Avu ran towards the pool.

She cupped her mouth in surprise. Everything was so beautiful.

S- Let's go and see upstairs. Then you choose which room you want.

Avu looked at him sadly.

A- Choose my room? What do you mean?

S-Of course, we won't live in the same room, right. You can enjoy your personal space. Let's go.

A tear slipped from Avu's eyes. She immediately wiped it and followed Sid

They went upstairs and were stunned to see that there was only one bedroom in the whole house.