baby is here

One night, Avu couldn't sleep in side lying on bed, since becoming a pregnant, she never sleeps straight as that would harm baby's growth. Lying on side, makes her having back pain. She sits on the bed. Sid who sees this, Wakes up from his sleep and sits beside her too.

S: Avu, didn't u sleep?

A: can't sleep sid.. having intense back pain.

S: but, you should get enough sleep baby. If not, u would feel very lethargic on next day.

A: but, can't sleep sid. Am trying so hard too.

S: arey, I didn't ask u to sleep on bed now.

A: then? How?

S: come Avu, rest ur head on my chest. I am okay with that.

A: sid, u say u have an important meeting tmr. U should sleep too. U sleep well. I will somehow sleep after a while. Don't strain urself.

S: Avu, it's just a meeting. I have been started up late before this too. No problem. I can't sleep soundly seeing you can't sleep here. I am okay to sleep like this with u. Rest ur head on my chest. Sit on lap too. Come. Sid places her on his lap, holding her head near to his chest. Kisses her hair. Caress her to sleep.

Avu has small happy tears to see her husband's sacrifice. Rare man could do this. Being a businessman, he balances his time and priority between his wife, baby and his profession. He never blames Avu for his tiredness. Because he knows Avu faces more than him. He willingly does little sacrifices for her, enduring her pain, taking care of her because she physically and mentally faces many challenges during her pregnancy. He too joins with her. That's the sign of his lovely promise.

Nearing 8 month,
Avu feels scare too for the baby delivery. Dadi always give the best courage to her. But reading upGoogle articles makes her scare. How could she tolerate the most painful and highest frequency of pain in her life? She feels scare too.

That night she couldn't sleep. Seeing this, sid chats with her. Consoles her. Saying her she is the most bravest girl. She could go through this soon.

S:Avu, I need you okay. Been long too. So, quickly deliver our champ, then we can have our time.

A: I am here expressing my little scare feels, but u are Caring about our love? Sid...

S: Avu, don't worry. I am with you na. I will be with u during ur delivery time too. So don't worry. I have checked few postures to help u have slightly pain deliver too. From tomorrow practice doing that okay.

S: don't be scared avu. Nothing will happen. I won't let anything happen. Be positive okay. So mrs Nigam what is the baby that u are expecting? I am expecting a girl just like you

A: nahi, a boy just like his father. What if we get a boy?

A: sid, will u be seriously okay with boy? U want a girl isn't?

S: what to do? I thought to find a partner for u. But seems like I deserve a partner then. Little champ will be my side.
Haha

Avu gets flabbergasted to see her
smart husband's reply

9th month.

Avu almost feel sleepless every night. She feels untold scare but Sid always be her courage and backbone.

She admitted to hospital after she feels intense back pain and few stains. Sid immediately leave from office and joins her in delivery room. Avu screams in pain. Sid consoles her. Doctor says it's normal deliver. Avu trues hard to push meanwhile maintains her breathing pattern. Never in her wildest dreams, she thought to bear such a painful phase. But she endures that for her baby. For her sid. She holds Sid's hand hard, pierching her nails on his palm, there he realized how painful is his wife going to through to bring out champ. It's ain't easy to be a mother. He cries to see his avu screaming for pain which he can't do anything instead requesting her to push more which adds up more pain to her. He blows, he kisses, he caresses and he rubs her palms.

Finally, the baby is delivered. Avu feels so tired and puts her head up of the pillow. Sid has happy tears on his face seeing his baby. Looking fair, bubbly face, little curly hair, eyes just like him.

D: congratulations Mr Nigam it's a boy

S: thank you so much doctor

He took the baby towards Avu

S:avu, look at our baby. It's a boy. He places the baby beside her.

A: my baby

S: avu what shall his name be?

A: shaurya?

S: yes!

They had a family hug and dadi and jai joined them.

He promised her to be her side always and he is fulfilling that every moment. Avu is so blessed to have him as husband. He takes so much of care on her and equally to baby. He never imbalance his love to both of them. He balances his love, care and Possessiveness to both of them. He always come back home quickly, Pecks and hugs his wife and same with Shaurya, his little kicks, tight grips make sid fall more in being a father. He enjoys his fatherhood. Such a best gift in the world. Avu also feels blessed to have a family and promised sid and herself to provide her child the unconditional love every child deserves

THE END
Comment and vote
Epilogue coming soon
Not the best chapter yet but can't help