rollercoaster ride

Sid saw his bride descending the stairs along with vaishu He thought that when he will see avu as his bride, he'll feel a spark or something in his heart like always, but today he didn't feel anything, which is really weird.

He was seated quietly at the mandap. Vaish made rits sit beside Sid while rits was smirking.

When she sat beside Sid, a very uncomfortable feeling rose in his heart. He wasn't feeling good beside his bride, which has never happened to him before with Avu, even when they were strangers.

S(thinks) - Why am I feeling so weird? I've never felt like this before. It's like something is wrong. Oh God! What's happening with me? I think it's just the wedding nervousness.

He came out of his thoughts when he felt rits clutching his hand. She started rubbing his palm with her thumb and he felt uncomfortable. He immediately took his hand back.

He looked at her but he can't see her face due to veil. He then noticed the mehendi on her hands, which was the lightest color of mehendi. He then looked for the engagement ring which Avu never takes off from her finger, it was missing. His eyes widened in shock.

S(thinks) - This is not Avneet Then who is she? Where is she? Is she fine?

He started feeling restless. The pandit was chanting the mantras.

P-Now the groom and the bride stand up on their places and exchange the garlands.

Rits was the first one to stand up. Sid was still lost in his thoughts until abhi patted his shoulder and asked him to stand up.

Sid stood up on his place and looking around the Hall to find something wrong but everything was clear except the bride herself.

Rits was the first one to put Garland in Sid's neck.

Here in the bedroom, Avu became conscious. But she was feeling too much pain in her head. She clutched her head tightly. Only one name slipped from her mouth before drifting into unconsciousness again.

A- Siddharth

Here Sid felt that Avu is calling him. He felt uneasy. He immediately took off the garland from his neck and threw it in the fire in hurry. He ran towards Avu's room. All the family members were shocked to see his act. Rits was beyond shocked.

Abhi and Ri ran behind him while the other family members followed him.

Sid entered Avu's room and started calling out her name.

S-Avneet! Avneet!

Abhi came towards him and held his arm.

Ab- What's wrong with you Sid? Why did you ran from the marriage like this? And why are you shouting avu's name? She is waiting for you at the mandap.

S- Om, she's not my Avneet. I know. She's not Avneet

Ab- What? What rubbish are you talking? Of course it's avu

S-No.

He started frantically searching her in the whole room and washroom by calling her name.

Suddenly he noticed a dupatta near the bed. He immediately went towards the bed and bend down on the floor. There He saw His Avu lying unconscious.

S- Avneet

Abhi and ri also came towards him and saw avu.He was too shocked to react.

Ab- avu

Sid was about to take out Avu from below the bed when his palm came in contact with the nail in the bed and got cut.

Blood started flowing from his palm and some drops of his blood dropped in Avu's hairline.