good news

2 months later

It was early morning. Sidneet were snuggling in each other's arms. Sid opened his eyes and admired Avu's sleepy figure. He caressed her face and Avu smiled. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him with a wide smile.

A- Good morning, love

He pecked her lips and smiled.

S- Good morning, cutie

A- What time is it?

He looked at the bedside clock and said

S-It's 7:45.

Avu's eyes widened.

A- Oh My God! It's so late. Let me get up, it's dadi's breakfast time.

S- Baby, why do you take so much stress? They're maids and cooks in the house, still you want to do all the work in the house.

He said with a cute pout and she smiled and pecked his pout.

A- That's because I love to do something for my family.

Sid smiled and nodded his head.

Avu stood up from the bed and she started feeling dizzy and sat on the bed while clutching her head.

He rushed towards her worriedly.

S- What happened, Jaan?

A-I don't know. I'm not feeling well lately. I keep on feeling dizzy and nauseous.

S-Baby, you should've told me this earlier. Why are you so careless?

He asked her worriedly and made her lie down on the bed.

S-You'll rest today. The breakfast will be taken care by the staff and you don't have to stress about anything. We'll go to the doctor today.

A- But you have an important meeting with Japanese deligates today. What about the meeting?

S- I'll postpone it. Your health is more important to me than any stupid deal.

A-No. You'll attend the meeting and then we'll go to the doctor.

She said Sternly and he nodded his head like a small kid and Avu chuckled.

Soon he got ready for office and left after kissing Avu goodbye.

Avu got ready and went to Dadi's room.

Dadi was reading Ramayan in her bedroom. Avu smiled and sat beside her. Dadi joined her hands in front of the book and closed the book.

Dadi caressed Avu's face.

D- What happened,puttar? Ashu said that you are not well.

A- Nothing dadi. Your ashu just gets too much worried. I've been feeling little dizzy and nauseous from last few days and he's making a fuss about it.

A wide smile appeared on Dadi's face.

D- So are you going to see doctor?

A-Yes dadi. We're going after Sid's meeting.

D-Okay. Wait I've something for you.

Dadi opened her cupboard and took out a red velvet box from the locker.

She gave it to Avu.

Avu opened it and saw a beautiful diamomd necklace.

A- This is so beautiful dadi.

D-Yes and it's for you.

Avu looked at Dadi in shock.

A- But I can't take this, dadi. It's very expensive and precious.

Dadi cupped her face.

D- But you're the most precious person in this family and it belonged to your mother in law and I'm sure she must want you to have it.

Avu smiled with teary eyes and nodded her head.

She touched Dadi's feet and Dadi blessed her and kissed her forehead.

Soon it was evening when Sid reached home. Then he and avu went to the gynaecologist.

Avu looked at the hospital in disbelief.

A- Dr. Rhea Sharma? You know that she's most expensive and great gynaecologist in the city.

S-Of course, I know. That's why we are here. I want everything best for my beautiful wife.

She sighed in disbelief and they went inside doctor's cabin where she was already waiting for them.

R-Hello Mr. and Mrs. Nigam

A/S- Hello Doctor.

R- so how may I help you?

A- Doctor, I've been feeling little dizzy and nauseous from last few days.

R- okay. When was your last
menstruation?

Avu blushed a little but suddenly a realisation dawned upon her.

A-2 months ago.

Doctor smiled.

R-Okay. Come we'll conduct some tests.

Doctor and avu left to do Avu's tests.

They came back after test and sat with Sid

R-Okay. You'll get the test results in 2 hours. If you want, you both can wait otherwise the results will be sent at your address.

S- No we'll wait.

R- Okay. You can wait in the waiting room.

Sidneet nodded their head and went to the waiting area and sat on the two seater sofa.

Avu rested her head on Sid's shoulder and Sid wrapped his arm around Avu's shoulder.

S-Don't worry baby. Everything will be fine. It must be a stomach bug.

A- Sid you know right that what are the chances?

Sid looked at her in confusion and shook his head in negative and Avu sighed.

A- I can be pregnant. It's alright if you're not ready. I understand after all it was just a contract marriage. Don't worry, I won't pester you in your life. I'll leave with the bab.....

Sid cupped her face and wiped Avu's tears and then she realised that she was crying.

S-Shhh...shhhh...baby. What are you saying? How can you even think that I'll leave you? If we're going to be parents then trust me, I'll be the most ecstatic man in this world. I know we started on a wrong note but baby, I'm not gonna leave you ever in my life.

She nodded her head with a small smile.

S-But is it true? Are you pregnant?

Sid asked her in excitement and avu chuckled.

A-I don't know. Let the results come.

Sid nodded his with a wide smile.

After sometime, a nurse called them to doctor's cabin.

They settled in front of the doctor.

R- Well Congratulations, Mr and Mrs. Nigam you're going to be parents. Mrs. Nigam is 2 months pregnant.

He jumped excitedly in his chair and gave a big peck on Avu's lips. The doctor cleared her throat and they broke the kiss. Avu blushed to the deepest shade of red.

R- Okay. I'll prescribe some medicines and a diet chart for you. You have to take care of yourself, Mrs. Nigam and don't take stress as first trimester is the most risky trimester where miscarriages are very common.

S-Don't worry doctor. We'll take care.

The doctor nodded her head and wrote the prescription.

After taking the medicines, they left for nigam Mansion.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter will be out only when I'll see comments in today's and yesterday's chapter