love and care

Sidneet reached home, with lots of sweets.

As soon as they entered the living room, they saw dadi was standing and giving instructions to a servant. Sidneet silently went towards dadi and picked her up in his arms and Dadi squealed in shock.

D-Oye What are you doing?

S-Dadi, dadi! You're going to be great grandmother. I'm pregnant

Dadi and Avu looked at him in shock when he said, 'I'm pregnant'.

D/A- What?

Sid chuckled in embarrassment and put back dadi on her feet.

He pulled in his arms and said

S-Okay. We're pregnant and you're going to be great grandmother.

Dadi's eyes filled with tears.

She cupped Avu's face and pecked her forehead.

D-Thank you Puttar for giving me this happiness.

Avu was about to touch Dadi's feet when Dadi stopped her and hugged her.

S-Dadi, won't you include me in your hug. I'm equally important.

Dadi and Avu chuckled and Dadi hugged him too.

D- May God Bless my children and give them all the happiness in the world.

Dadi smiled at them and caressed their cheeks.

D-Go and take rest and I'll prepare nutritious laddoo for you.

A- Okay dadi. I'll help you.

Avu was about to go with dadi when she stopped her.

D- No. You'll only rest from now onwards and there are servants to help me. You will follow my orders, okay?

Dadi said to Avu and she nodded her head with a smile.

Sidneet went towards their bedroom. Avu went and stood by the window, lost in her thoughts.

Sid back hugged her and pecked her head.

S- What happened, Jaan?

A- Sid, are you really happy?

S-Of course, I am. We'll be parents to an adorable baby in few months. What's there to be not happy about? You can't even imagine my happiness. It has crossed the seven skies.

Avu smiled widely and sighed in relief.

Sid picked her up in his arms and made her lie down on the bed.

S-Sleep for a while and I'll go and complete some office work.

Avu nodded her head and slowly drifted into sleep while Sid went to complete his office work.

Few months passed and Avu was being taken care like a baby. She even wasn't allowed to step out of the bed. Sid and Dadi were always with her. They didn't leave her even for a second. Sid always fed her with his own hands.

Avu loved the care they were giving her but she was also getting irritated by sitting in a single place all the time.

It was early morning and Avu woke up from her sleep. She was now 4 months pregnant. A small baby bump was visible and Sid admired it a lot. She woke up and saw him talking to her baby bump.

S-Baby, it's so good that you're growing up. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. I don't know if you're champ or princess but promise me that you'll always be on my side. We'll trouble Mumma so much together but in a good way.

He said with a giggle. She heard all his talks and controlled her smile, not believing that he's the same Siddharth Nigam, who didn't smile but today he's laughing with their baby.