signing the pact

Avu reached the hospital and was going to jai's ward when she saw some nurses running in and out of his ward. She got worried and immediately ran inside the room.

As soon as she entered the ward, she saw jai breathing heavily and some doctors were treating him.

A- Doc.... Doctor, wh..... What.... Happ.... Happened?

Avu choked on her tears. Doctor immediately injected some medicine in his veins and jai relaxed and went unconscious.

Doctor looked at Avu who was continuously looking at jai with teary eyes.

D- please come to my cabin. I need to talk to you.

Avu looked at doctor and slowly nodded her head.

She went towards jai's bed and caressed his hair.

After sometime, she went to Doctor's cabin

D- Have a seat

Avu sat down on the chair opposite to doctor's.

D-  I know this is difficult for you but jais condition is getting worst day by day. Now we have to do something as soon as possible.

A- Doctor, please start his treatment. I'll arrange the money by today itself.

D-Ok. We'll start the treatment.

Avu nodded her head and left the cabin. She rushed to jai's room as tears were continuously making their way through her eyes.

She sat beside him and held his hand.

A-jai wake up baccha. I won't let anything happen to you. You are my only family and I won't lose you. I will do anything, I will cross every limit to save you. Nothing is more important to me more than your life. If I will have to sacrifice my life to save yours then I will do that also. Don't worry baby, Your didi will do anything to save you. Just don't lose your faith.

Avu stood up with determination and wiped her tears.

She took out her phone from her bag and dialled a number.

A- Hello Mr. Nigam

S- Yes.

A- I'm Avneet. Can we meet somewhere?

S-Ok. But I've a meeting in half an hour so I think we can meet in the evening or tomorrow.

A- No.. I mean it's urgent so can I come to your office? If you don't have any issues.

S-Yeah sure.

A- Ok.

Avu hired an auto rickshaw and went to Nigam Industries.

As soon as she entered the office, she was stunned by the lavishness.

She went towards Reception.

A- Hello. Can you tell me where is Siddharth nigam's cabin? I have to meet him.

The receptionist looked at Avu from head to toe.

R-Do you have any appointment?

A- No.. But Mr. Nigam told me to meet him in his office.

The receptionist chuckled.

R-You mean sir called a low standard girl like you. He never even looks at people like you and you are telling me he called you. Look at you, just a dirty lower standard girl. I cant let you meet him. Get out of the office or should I call the guards to throw you out.

Avu closed her eyes to control her rage as she has to meet Sid anyhow.

A- Look, I don't want to argue with you. It's really important for me to meet him. Just call him and ask him.