His past

Sid and avu immediately rushed towards Dadi, but before sid could hold her, Avu held her. Sid carried dadi and took her to her bedroom and made her lye down on the bed.

Sid patted her cheeks.

S-Dadi, dadi... Please wake up.. Please dadi..

His voice was quivering in nervousness.

A- Mr. Nigam, please call the doctor.

He looked at avu and nodded his head. He immediately took out his phone and dialled doctor's number. He told the doctor to immediately come to the Mansion.

Avu was ordering something to the servants.

A- Bring me some water and a tablet of aspirin.

The servants nodded and went to bring the stuff.

Avu came back to Dadi and removed her dupatta from her neck. She put two pillows under dadi's head and two pillows under her legs.

The servant brought the aspirin tablet and Water. Avu was about to give it to dadi when Sid stopped her.

S- What are you doing with my dadi? Just move away. You're not a doctor, okay.

A- Mr. Nigam, I know I'm not a doctor but there's a thing known as first aid which everyone should be aware of. She's sweating, she has a cramp and stiffness in her left shoulder and unconsciousness. From her symptoms, it's clear that she's having heart attack.

S- No... No...

He was too shocked to react. He was standing numb on his place after seeing dadi's condition. Avu made Dadi have aspirin. She started massaging her arms and feet.

At the same time, doctor entered the mansion and rushed towards Sid

Do- What happened?

S- Doc.. Doctor, dad... Dadi... She... Fai... Fainted. I... I... Don... Don't kn... Know...

D-It's okay. I'll check her.

Avu moves back and stood beside him

Sid was sweating because of tension. Fear was completely visible on his face. Avu held his palm in hers.

A- Don't worry, she'll be fine.

Sid nodded his head.

After sometime, doctor came towards them

S-Doctor, is dadi fine? What happened to her?

Do- Who gave her first aid?

Sid looked at Avu angrily.

A-I gave first aid to her, doctor. Is everything alright?

Do- Good Job, beta. You decreased the risk of severe heart attack which would have been fatal for her. (To Sid) It was a minor heart attack sid.The first aid really helped her. I've prescribed some medications. Keep a check that she doesn't miss a single dose. Don't give stress to her. And keep it in mind that she doesn't exert her body too much. I've given her injection so she'll wake up in few hours.

Sid nodded his head.

S- Thank you doctor.

Doctor shook his hand with sid and left.

Avu ordered a servant to bring some massage oil. The servant nodded and brought some oil and gave it to her.

Sid entered dadi's room and avu followed him. Sid sat beside dadi and started caressing her head.

Avu sat near dadi's foot and started massaging it with oil.

He looked at Avu, totally surprised.

S- What are you doing?