D-Day

It was finally the D-Day as in the Wedding Day. Whole Mansion was filled with hustle-bustle. All the workers and family members were running here and there and were doing arrangements.

The choora ceremony was about to start in half an hour. Vaish was helping Avu to get ready for the choora ceremony.

V-avu, you're looking very beautiful.

A- Thanks di But I'm very nervous for the wedding. I mean in few hours, I'll he Mrs Siddharth Nigam

Vaish smiled at her.

V-It's normal, avu Every bride feels this on her wedding day. You know on my wedding day, I fainted twice because of nervousness.

Vaishneet chuckled.

A-I don't know di but I feel that something bad is going to happen today.

G-You're getting married to Mr. Arrogant Nigam, what more bad will happen than this?

Vaish said with a chuckle and Avu smiled faintly.

V-Let's go avu Choora ceremony is about to start.

Avu nodded and they headed towards the area where Choora ceremony was about to be held.

They saw Dadi instructing the workers about something. Dadi saw Avu and smiled. She walked towards Avu

Dadi kissed Avu's forehead and put a dot of black kohl behind her ear, to protect her from evil eyes.

D- Puttar, you're looking like princess. So beautiful.

Avu blushed and thanked Dadi. At the same time, Sid also came towards them along with abhi ri

Dadi put a black dot of kohl behind his ear also. She made Sidneet stand together.

D-God bless your pair. Such a perfect couple. Just like me and your dadaji.

Dadi said with a chuckle and everyone smiled at her.

D-Let's go and start the choora ceremony.

Dadi made Avu sit on the sofa at the center of the stage. A silver bowl filled with milk and rose petals was kept in front on the table.

D-vaish puttar, bring the choora.

Vaish brought the choora bangles and Dadi dipped the choora in the milk bowl.

Suddenly frown lines covered dadi's forehead. Everyone noticed it.

S- What happened dadi? Is everything alright?

D-Puttar, in all these arrangements, I totally forgot that the maternal uncle only makes the bride wear the choora.

Avu's eyes filled with tears. She looked at Sid who was already looking at her with softened expressions.

D- Now who will do the ritual?

Dadi asked totally worried.

Suddenly they heard a man's voice.

M- Then what are we here for?

They all turned to look at the person and was surprised to see Aman(au) and sonia, abhiri's parents.

D- Aman sonia

Dadi said happily.

Au-Maa, why did you always get tensed when I'm here?

They call Dadi as 'Maa' because aman was Sids dads best friend and Sid's dadi always treated him like her own son.

Sa-How are you, mummyji?

D-I'm good, puttar. How are you both?

Au-We're also very good.

Ab- Dad, you're here. What a pleasant surprise!