epilogue

(,changed the name to shaurya because why not)

28 YEARS LATER

Sidneet were still a lovey dovey couple who would give eachother lots of love and care. Shaurya was a 28 year old gentleman who was exact copy of his dad he had the same arrogance and used to work extreme hard to take the company to new heights. Jai was now married and we'll settled with his family. Dadi had expired 18 years back it was a really tough period for the family as shaurya was very close to her just like his dad but they managed. Shaurya had only 3 loves his mom, his dad and work. And for the betterment of these 3 he could do anything

A sleek black car stopped in front of a huge mansion.

A 28 year old boy stepped down and he opened the door for a girl of same age as his.

They walked towards the Mansion and the girl was looking nervous.

The boy turned to look at her.

Sh-Will you stop being nervous? Otherwise they'll definitely doubt you.

The girl looked at him with her
inncent grey eyes.

Ad- I'm sorry Shaurya sir.

Shaurya looked at her and rolled his eyes.

Sh-stop calling me sir. I know you're my secretary but remember, that you're my fake fianceé also and we'll be getting married in a few days, Adya.

Adya nodded her head and followed him.

They entered the house and saw Sidneet playing video games on the PlayStation.

Shaurya chuckled after looking at his parents for playing the game so passionately.

Sh-Mom! Dad!

S- Go.. shooo... Come after an hour.

Sid said while shooing Shaurya away and Adya controlled her laughter.

Sh-Mom! I'm getting married.

Sidneet immediately paused the game and looked at Shaurya in shock.

A/S- What?

He nodded his head and pulled Adya in the front who was hiding behind his back.

Sh- This is Adya, My fiancee.

Adya smiled and touched sidneet's feet and they blessed her.

After some time, they all settled in the living room and started chatting.

A- so how did you two meet?

Sh-She's my secretary and we eventually fell in love and decided to get married.

S-Are you sure you guys are in love? And you're not doing this because I kept a condition that I'll handover the company to you when you'll get married.

Sid asked while narrowing his eyes.

Sh- Ye.... Yes... Dad. We lo...love each other.

Shaurya said while looking here and there and Sidneet exchanged doubtful looks.

Avu immediately messaged something to Khanna and they all started talking with each other.

A-Adya, Come Let's go for a walk and let this father-son discuss business.

Adya nodded her head hesitantly and walked towards the Garden Along with Avu

A- Hmm.. so contract marriage, huh?

Adya turned to look at Avu in shock.

Ad- Ma'am... I....I.... How?

Avu smiled at her.

A- Let's just say I've my eyes everywhere. So why did you agree to it? I know my son, he's Sid's son so it's obvious that he'll do a contract marriage but what's your story?

Adya looked down in shame.

Ad-I...I'm...

A-You love him.

Avu said with a wide smile and Adya looked at her in shock.

Ad- How?

A-I told you that I've my eyes everywhere.

Ad- I couldn't see him getting married to someone else and when he proposed me to have this contract marriage, I immediately accepted it in a hope that one day he will love me. I really love him and I promise I won't hurt him ever.

Adya said sincerely and Avu nodded her head.

A- I trust you and you have mine and Sid's blessings.

Avu said and Adya smiled widely.

A- Being Sid's son, Shaurya is stubborn but he also has a soft heart. So don't think of this marriage as a contract marriage, it's a CONTRACT OF LOVE. Trust me I've experience.

Avu said and Adya smiled widely.

Their conversation was broken by Sid and shaurya

Sh- Hey, mom. Got to go. Got a call from office. Come Adya.

Avu nodded her head and Sid came and wrapped his arms around her waist.

They looked at Shaurya and Adya as they were leaving. Suddenly Adya stumbled on the stone and Shaurya glared at her.

Sh-Can't you walk properly?

Adya looked at him Apologetically and tried to walk but her feet got twisted. He rolled his eyes and picked her up in his arms.

Adya looked at him with love and soon they left the mansion.

S-I guess its starting of a new love story.

A- Hmmm.. i guess our son took
inspiration from our story.

Avu said and Sid chuckled.

S-I love you.

A- I love you too but this time I'll defeat you in the game.

Avu said mischievously and ran inside the house. Sid chuckled and followed her inside the house.

THE END
Vote and comment
New story coming soon