Stranger means trouble [Edited]

[Editing is in progress]

"You are stranger who come by all of sudden but it's surprisingly sweet"

Wendy's Pov

I can't live as a princess as I born as a pauper , I can't be free because there's  something that tied me up. Funfair, its fun and fair but sometimes, the rich one get their special card that can through anything without queing. Why I must be the one who feel it's really hard to stay alive. But why out of all 7 Billions people in the world.

Me, Wendy Son must be the one that is running away from him... after what happened to my family.

It's really terrible to see one by one of my family members passed away because of him, They're gone.

Why does I must be the one that he haunted?

Why life is so unfair for me?

And the scariest thing ever, I haven't seen his face yet.

---

As usual, I started my lame day by working at Cafe de Coffee, my eyes caught the crowd of girls, that is approaching the cafe. Bloody wow! That tall guy must be so freaking rich. I guess.

Since there's so many girls around him! Why is the girls want to be with him that bad? Like, why are you willing to give all of your heart to the one who don't even deserve It ? Girls girls girls dummy as always. Plus, he wasn't that handsome though. He entered the cafe and smirked at me.

Look, that is so ew!

"Yo" He look right into my eyes. Fall in love? Yikes no.I give him my poker-face look. If you wanna to play, then boy you should go to the nearest playground not here . "How can I help you, Sir?" As always I shouldn't be rude to my customers because why? In business customers are the king. I need to respect the king. I give him my fake smile but he gave me his disgusting smirk instead. So that's how you play, boy.

"Can I have a cup of.." Before he could finish his sentence, He leans his face into mine, How close? It is that close until I can heard that those fangirls were gone crazy back there!
"A cup of Choi Yoji " Who is the freaking Choi Yoji, I spotted him, He was looking at my nametag Oh right! Smartass I just realized that. I used my fake name to cover my real identity. "Pardon ?" I asked innocently, It just shocking he asked a cup of me , just for make sure he really did.

"You must've like to hear that alot, do ya?" He then laugh. I can feel his breath, his manly scent and warm breath. Okay, why is this situation make me feels so awkward ? He then  whispered something to my ears "I want a cup of you..Baby...Haha" He stop and brust his laughter out . He just made a fun of me didn't he ? only one question where on this earth he knows me and acted like he knows me ?
"I'll come again when you are ready okay babe ? " He said that to me. Oh no, please don't come again and don't even show your face to me. I sighed hardly, well just like my lame day turning so weird.

---

1 week after a weird incident with the stranger! I get ready for my school, I heard a rumor about The Heir of the biggest company will start schooling at our school, but I think it is not just a rumour anymore since I can see alot of fangirls get ready to eat him alive. Hah! No I'm joking but whatever it is, It wasn't my business. Why bother?

"He's coming ! Trust me, all the ices in the iceberg will actually melt because of his hotness". I rolled my eyes, Today is going to be a loooong day for me since he's joining our class and drama will be started!

High school. How clichè.

I continued reading my books until the fangirls' screams took over my ears all over again , the white-tall guy enter  our class with his classy college outfit and I bulge my eyes as he took off his sunglasses. Oh shit..

"No! No! No! Why ?!" I only said that in my mind. Urgh, Should I sing No No No by apink right now ? It can't be him, that weird cup guy!

I want to scream! Why out of all boys in Korea, It musted be him and also, why out of the seats in this class....He's sitting behind me?!

---
It was history class...

Are you expecting me to like it? Yikes, No way! Okay, I just know the Cup Guy name is Sehun. So, He's done with his introduction and it's still annoyed me somehow. I can't really focus since I'm so freaking sleepy!

Up till I can feel there's someone keep throwing a crumpled paper to me....Who's that person? Of course, the one and only

Oh Sehun.

"Hey hey nerda, Don't sleep or I won't stop throwing these papers to you" His laugh makes me wanna kill him. And the most embarrassing part is, everyone's liking what he's doing. Is bullying me is that fun ?

"Yahh! Choi Yoji, Don't Sleep"  He haven't stop yet and I totally ignore him. I've no time to pay attention at attention seeker. He throw another papers and as I see what's around me, I've no difference from a laystall right now. "What do you want from me?" Urgh I gave up. "Omg finally! All I want is your attention" Duh, is that a pick up line or what, sounds lame by the way. Nice try! "Shut the hell up!" I replied.

After 15 minutes ,I start yawning back, don't you know how bored it was when teacher is talking about the same thing again and again! And I suddenly burst into laugh, I can't help but keep laughing, I just realized all eyes are on me..all attention was at me ,This sehun-guy is tickling me! How can I control that one ? "Yoji, do you think this is funny ?" I see at the whiteboard and yeah they are talking about a death of american and japanese soldiers. I gulped and shook my head. "Pay attention!" The teacher continues to teach, phew~ I thought I'm going to get a detention.

At this point, I really want to kill this guy, ripped his meat and cook it with tomato sauce! All some spaghetti and done. Urgh, I glared at him for a brief.

---

Lunch time, food scent is the best thing ever. "Hey babe" it was Oh Sehun the jerk kajfkakdkslslff . Everyone is staring, I know how popular he was. I'll be in trouble if he made these girls jealous. "Why? are you afaird of my fans?" They aren't just a fans but tigers! Ah, why I'm the only one that he liked to bully when there's so many nerda else.
That is nerd-er than me! I'm not that bad though. I'm not pretty, but I know I'm not ugly either.

He placed his arms around my shoulder and laugh, I remind you. This is not sweet at all. This is a nightmare! I stomped my feet at him, asking him to go away and don't involved himself  in my life. "Awwwww, baby wait. We are in the cafe and everyone's watching. We can do 'IT' later on!" That's not what I expected it to be. I saw the girls approaching us, more like trouble is approaching. Run for your life!

"Go away for our oppa!" Jimin said and shoot me a death glare. "Don't touch him, or you will lost your hand" I turn my face at sehun and saw his smirk.

Fuck, is he liking this situation? I don't even like him or want to touch him. For you information!

"You will actually lost everything! We will make sure you suffered" Minah want to slap my face and screamed loudly. I close my eyes as I know she's going to do that anyway. Hey, girl's slap is fucking hurted!

"No one can touched her except me. She's mine and if you need someone else to bully then go find one. But this girl, I owned her" He blocked minah from slapping me and smile brightly , what's his words once again ? Is he called i'm his!

IS HE ?

I bulge my eyes and turn my face at him , he was smiling like an angel , dear stress like break up , i have my own bussiness now...

---

E D I T I N G IS ON PROGRESS