Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !

Well then, sweet stranger part 2 have been posted but unfortunately it accidentally copied. Please, plagiarism aren't allowed. Check out for the new one.

[Preview]

"The guy that already die, won't come again and said he love you"

The pain that oh sehun made within my heart will never recovered, forever. Two years the girl named Son Seunghwan, suffered because of his dead. "My heart was already locked, there's no key existed" that's how love meant to her, love is something regret, miss, hurt and wonderfull. Yet it's still pains.

---

"Seunghwan, i think you are ready for read sehun's medical record" i smiled slightly at Joohyun. "He's dead. There's nothing i can do" past is past. Let just had the new one, he told me don't be pathetic and lifeless. So you've to listen seunghwan.

"What if, he still alive ?" Nonsense, thing. It wasn't drama Bae Joohyun. There's no such thing like that. Stop reading fanfiction dear cousin, this is a real life. He's dead.

" i said what 'if' "

What are you talking about Joohyun, don't play around me. You know what's the matter right. There's no 'if' in her life, once she said if. And the thing will became true.

"Seunghwan, you lost your hope. But, don't you think the guy we bumped last night.. Is sehun ?" She sighed hardly, i know it's hard for her to saying that thing. Two years wasn't a short time, but the time can't fix my pains.

"Check the medical record, you'll know soon. Bye" what medical record ? Please people, i see him dead twice. And i'm sured of that.

What if he still alive ? But how.

...Impossible. Nonsense. Craze. Shut up.