You cover my heart, let did happen

Wendy's Pov.

After last night scene, we talk really awkward. This is the last day i needed to be his slave, since tomorrow we will having a school camping.

" miss, son seunghwan . This is me Dr.Bae. You remember that you've to went for medical check up right ? " Joohyun, she is my cousin. The only sister i ever had after my real sister dead.

" Yeah.. I'll come around half-an hour . Is that okay ? I've to settle my works first " the first thing is afraid of is.. My eyes. I've to check up because of my sight getting blurred .

[ To : Sehun ]

- hey, i need to go to somewhere only I know first. So then, i'll come around 3 p.m. Bye.

I can't really talk to him right now, this is getting really awkward. Why did he even said that in front of Taehyung and made our situation more complicated. You know sehun, i'm trying so hard for not falling in you. I mean, really hard.

---

" are you ready seung ? Trust me, whatever happened. Don't let yourself down kay ? " Yes. Whatever happened i'm okay, i already through everything . And this is just a check up about my eyes.

The check up is already begin a past two hours, god. Please i don't wanted something bad happen.

" seunghwan, over here ! " Joohyun, she look really different. Her face changed and her expression turned dark. No, it musted be good news. Please, i want a good news.

" so, this is the result. As everything was normal Wendy don't worry.. " i sighed in relief, thankyou.

" but.. " that 'but' . It always bring me too darkest , i'm hoping now that 'but' signal was good. "Your eyes.. " Joohyun, please tell me everything will be alright. I'm begged.

---

I walked to sehun's house. I feel lost, i think it was just me and my life now. I feel my life with ended up, i can't really see anything. I wanted everything will be alright. But it won't happened, as i'm still Wendy Son. Everything gonna be bad. No seunghwan, you can't cry now. Remember huh, your first tears only for the people you love . Not, your eyes. I remember how when joohyun said..

" it take a time but, you'll blind.. I'm sorry wendy. Please stay strong "

That words is killing me, when i tried to get up. I just can't . I want to see this world, i want to feel how beauty they are. But, i'll be blind. When.. ? That's only the question. I see a cars drive approaching me, once i cried. My mind wasn't around me.

" for that killer's sake, its better if i died now " i was about to jump out for the car. But.

" ARE YOU CRAZY. It's raining and you are trying to kill yourself ?! If you don't have any particular reason to live then make me the reason why you should still alive " sehun, why are you even come. Why did you always be there for me, i'm just a girl who clueless, the guy that perfect as you deserve more than me. Shit, sehun you are made me falling in now.
---

I'm getting better, i feel everthing was alright. If i can't really think, but luckily sehun was there for me. Am he's the one that meant to be with me ? You always go back to the people that were there in the beginning . And sehun was my end and begin.

" Yah pig, wake up. The food is already done " i knock his room many time but there's still no answer. Don't said he was already die, because of the rain.

" sehun.. " i tried for not shouting sehun, it's your luck for saving me before so that i won't be so mean. "Help, me to wake up" urgh this big-baby boy, i remember why i'm still stayed here, with sehun. Why even i choose to be with him.