Not all things can be replace

Listen to any song that sad :(

Wendy's pov.

BANG !

I heard the sound all the room. This is just haunting me, i'm still in sehun's chest. He still hugging me.

" sehun.. What happened ? " he just keep silent. Don't said he is.. Doing this crazy thing. Sehun, as i said. I wanted to be with you forever. But i rather die than losing you sehun ah.

" let me go " i see sehun as a guy in my eyes. He just smiling like an idiot, sehun i'm tired of crying , don't you tired to be strong. Stop acting, you will hurted yourself sehun ah. You already be strong for through this shits , now can't you just be yourself ? cry if you want .

" what happened ? Kill me sehun. What did you think " sehun i wanted you to be free. I'm the one who caused you suffered. I tied you up, if you already killed me then everything will be done. You will be free, and that's my happiness. Well atleast, let me protect the man i love. I wanted to be with you until the end sehun . Just let me be.

" you are meant everything to me, it's too hard for letting you go " sehun cupped my face, his eyes. I never look at him like this way, his eyes said everyhing, he was in pain. He need a time ! he wanted to rest and

He love me .

" I started because of you and i will finished because of you, please can you just tell your last words as your name ? Because that's my biggest fault for the rest of my life is letting you loving me" i can't read his mind, what are you planning to do Sehun. What did you want to do, let's do it together . Because you are my infinity.

" Wendy ah " he turned me and hugged me from the back, why are you doing this things sehun . Please just do what your father ordered you to do. Stop involved with me. You will get nothing but hurted.

" Will you even forgive me for everything " why would i forgive you after you killed my family. But yes i'm. I forgive you for everything, i will do anything for you. So then, just killed me . "You won't huh" i just keep silent. I can't said i'm forgiving you, just please sehun. Don't be like this. We are done , remember ?

" once again, close your eyes . This is the right time " dear heart please stop getting involved on everything , because it will ended up with pains that cross over my soul. "This is will be forever Wendy ah" he took the gun and point at me , this is the time . Just don't be afraid Wendy Son. You know that sehun love you.

"I'm sorry, goodbye "

BANG !

The sound again, this is twice i heard the sound. Sehun seems know i'm won't forgive him, and there's was a dust of shot. I bulge my eyes as i see sehun broke our hugged. I turn back and see how he suffered .

" sehun.. What- are- you- did ?! Why are you even kill yourself " my heart dropped as i see sehin lying with a blood all over his body. But the smile that he made never gone.

i scream like a crazy, sehun i wanted to protect you. Why are you even do this ? I wanted my love, i don't wanted to lose my last hope.

" wake up idiot, wake up " i run towards him who lying with those two dust of shot. The sound, it wasn't for me. It was for Sehun. "I just want to be with you remember" he slowly talk and look into my eyes. Stupid, are you crazy or what.

"But i want to be the one that protect you !" His eyes, he happy with it. He is dying because of me, i can't even forgive myself from now.

At some points, you have realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. And sehun owned it, you will stayed in my heart forever sehun ah.

" i want the time that i never know about your existing, and it will made my heart didn't fall for you ! I wanted that time i never love someone like you, whatever happened i don't want you for come into my life " i cried hardly, this is what you feel when you look someone you really love are suffered because of you.

All memories, i wanted to continued it with you Sehun. I wanted the time that we never had a problem or anything else. The moment that it just about you and me . I'm your girl, i'll forever be your girl.

" now i cried because of someone i love" i don't want to turn back the time because i know i'll fall for you over and over again. Even you are him , the killer. But i still love you, and i can't hate you.

I'll wait for you, even it took forever. You saved me from suiduce myself, why i can't safe you when you did killed yourself because of me. Don't do this because our love, you worth my heart. You made me laugh, you made me felt something that i never felt. If you aren't apprear until now, i won't smile for the rest oy my life.

Because.. You are my only beats in my heart.

This is must be love, because he's the one who froze my mind and ended up with hurting me. Tell me god, why i can't even hated him as i hate everyone. Why i can't even tried ?!

" i just want you to know something, i know i'm racist. I know it but can i be the one in your last sight before you lost your sight ? Can i be the last one that you see Choi Yoji ? I wanted to be your barrel when you can't look anything , i wanted to be your hearing-machine when you can't hear anything and only thing i wanted . Can i hear you said 'i love you' to me ? "

You supposed wanted to stay alive, ask so that you can heard that from me anytime you wanted. Not just now and never again.

" you said you wanted to see the world not because of it but you wanted to see everything because of me.. You wanted to see me ; so then don't look at anybody else okay.. ? " just mind your own self sehun, i won't look at another guy except you. You are the only one who sparkling for me , in my eyes.

I heard he chuckled, and smirked. That smirked, i'll miss you the most. "I know you love me, so don't cry. Because your happiness is precious" because of my name, because of me. We loving each other, in the impossible way.

" my name is Wendy Son " i should said this when we are still an enemy, so that this will never happened. Sehun won't killed himself. "The girl in the diary that you read.. It's you" how he know i read his diary. Sehun, you can really read my mind or what.

" sorry for ruined our memories, i really wanted to continued making out those sweet thing with you, but i can't. Our love locked right ? At the namsan tower " as i heard that whisper, i saw sehun's last smile. I know it won't be the last one, please. Just don't be the last, i wanted to be with you. only you.

" i forgive you, now you can go. I love you sehun and i'll always will " i pressed my lips into his, this is will be the last time in my life. As the smile gone, he closed his eyes and his last breathe stopped. That apartment full of my tears and scream. If i can cried for 982773 days, i will.

I get up, i heard the sirent of the policd come. Lord, please safe my sehun. Because i want him more and more.

" what--what happening ? " as i stand up, i feel dizzy and i can't see around me. It was just a blank one.

My sight got blurred, i can't see anything but dark. No. I can't turn blind now, i really can't. My leg turn weak. I fell to the ground, my sight got blurred more and more . I can't see anything now, my screaming more louder than before.

" please lord, i'm begging. Blind.. "

---

Damn. I can't said anything now ! THIS IS REALLY. URGH. Thankyou for all readers ;) /crying han river.