More than a little things

Wendy's pov.

Bestfriend.

That's all. My relationship with him, only just a bestfriend. Not more than that, love ? As friend.

Care ? As friend.

Hurt ? As friend. All of that is just about friendship.

" where'd the hell you will go ?! " and yes, because of my stupid heart and brainless. I choose to stayed with him, risked my life and my eyes. For the guy that look at me as just a friend . Urgh.

" Australia.. Holiday. Is that wronged ?" I still lying to him, i never know when will this stop. That's the point, i can't even believe in him . I can't buy his trust because there's something about him, that i didn't know .

" you musted madly in love with me since you leave because of me " geez, I got mad by Joohyun because of him. What a crazy . Why even i choose him .

" So, who the hell is begging me to stayed ? And said those chessy words. Like he was the one that loved me hah ?! WHATS THAT " you lost sehun, you lost. I bet you can't win now .

" shut up, pig " see, i win. For the first time in forever, singing frozen's .

---

It's camping time bitches, camping. For the last year at my middle school. And now, we are camping. The best news in my life was.. I didn't need to shared my camp with any of them . I don't have any partners , so i'm freedom. Yas .

" Kyung soo and Kim Jongin " psst, i can't believe this gay was in the same camp. It was just so ew. I wonder that will they do at the night, eh. What a dirted mind of me.

" i know what are you thinking about that gay partner, Yoji. I read you mind"

What the hell is happening, sehun isn't joining this camp. Why is he here. And how did he know what i'm thinking .

" you are such a pervert ! Dirty mind " i turned back and glared at him, i'm sure 100% that Mrs Kim will kick out him from this camping , since he wasn't joining .

" Choi Yoji.. You are alone ? " yes i'm. With no partner, and everything will be normal. I'll owned everything . "Mr Oh, why are you here ? You aren't supposed to joined this" this is what life meant sehun, go away from here. Just go !

" aigoo, Mrs Kim. Can you just let me in ? With my only girlfriend ? This girl " he is using his charm for tackle Mrs Kim's . Geez, this typical of guy. I musted be so wronged, i never love him, that's true.

" Since you are alone Yoji.. It's kinds dangerous for this camping. Then.. "

" i allowed you oh sehun, pack your things now " i bulge my eyes. Hell, why is this even happening. Yes, i admitted my heart fluttered because of him. I cried because of him. Thats not the reason

I didn't hated Oh Sehun anymore. I DO HATE HIM.

" all partners will be together in the bus ! You alls, let's go now " i'll be with sehun for 3 days. I felt like i'm in the part of hell now. I just can feel that, and it's creep .

---

" don't snoring kay ? You snoring too loud if you are sleeping " shit, why is he even talk about that now, it's too emberassing , we are in the bus heading to Jeju Island . Yeah , the greatest place ever.

" you know what ?! This island was beauty, is was ! TOO MUCH " i don't knkw why i really got excited when it comes to Jeju. "Then married with that island then" . Okay, that rude. I know he won't buy with any of them , he will be just too rude and jerk .

" I've been here for 2 years ago, and and and " cupped. He covered my mouth, for the signal i should stop talking now. It was his fault for being my partner, then eat that sehun ,

" shut up Yoji, you should rest. Your brain was really hyper. Go sleep and be calm . You are annoying " he rolled his eyes, and smirked at me . Why should i sleep, how would i sleep, i was excited to death. And now he asked me to..

Sleep ?

---

Sehun's pov.

She refused to sleep, and said nonsense things about the Jeju. Like i never have been there, Jeju wasn't that interesting, this kind of girl was too chessy for handle.

She said she won't sleep and missed the beauty scenery. Heh, scenery my ass. Maybe you just wanted to see my sexy face . But she ended with sleep now, and like what i said. snoring. I took off my caps and put it on her head.

" first, lemme take a selfie with this girl" she will be a tiger, and being crazy. If she look this kind of her face on SNS. After i posted it . POSTED .

A past two minutes, i started to heard the girls giggled . Thats musted because of that funny-picture.

" oppa ! You are the best photographer"
" Look, Yoji seems like a ahjumma with this look . OMG "

The best part of the trip is.. When i trolled Yoji. I want to wait until she get up, i want to see how she muttered those bad words and scream like abnormal people .

---

Wendy's pov.

" HEY WAKE UP PIG "

Damn, i wanted to sleep mom. Please let me sleep.. But wait.

" Sehun ?! " what just happening, why i'm at this bus. Why sehun was in this bus, why are we even in this bus. Sit together ?!

" Yah granny ! What a such a forgetful, geez. We are in the camping now, are you dumb or what huh ? " i'm dumb, sehun i'm dork. Satify ?

" let's get out of here, why i even forget everything ?! Whats wrong with me " i can feel sehun was laughing at me .

1) because of my forgetfull brain and dumb action
2) because of my messy hair
3) i don't know whay he just did to me when i'm sleepimg but i can feel that something emberassing will happen

"LETS GO GO GO GO GO ! JEJU "
---

Sehun's pov.

I see Yoji and her boring stuff taking a selfie everywhere at the place she found it interesting, that girl.

Ah, Jeju. What a boring. Why even this place look familiar ? Seems like i already know place. I see Mrs Kim was talking to someone, she's a girl. Around our ages. Why is she really look like...

" sehun.. ? " that girl approached me, that's her. It was really her.. This world. Was too small, how can i meet she here ?

" it's me Yewon ! I miss you alot "

Without any greeting, she run towards me like a girl who got her candy from their daddy. She hugged me tightly and non-stop saying that she miss me . I can't do anything but froze there .

" Yewon.. ? So she is the Yewon i bet "

Yoji's voice. Why did her voice sound cracked, or dissapointed...

" So she is the girl.. Huh " she added .

---

I told you, after this chapter. The drama will started right :) so yeah. You guys already have a really cute scene now time to drama alot :*