Sometime, not all truth are bad

Two more chapter before the real drama started :) don't be nervous.

---

Wendy's Pov.

' i bet to day is the day.. I ki- ' urgh. I think this page will seriously damn boring.

Heh, not interesting, i think he will talking bad about me again. So I turn to another pages, but this seems like more secretive.

' it's been along time, Yewon. I missed you. I'll never imagine how i love and need you. But then i realized , the another reason. I'm falling in, i want to stay alive because of you. I want to be with be until the ended, i really want to protect you until my last breathe, i always wanted to hug you when you scared and falling down, because think we are meant to be together, fate bring us together '

Once i said i didn't love him, but now he is saying those sweet thing to another girl. I never know my heart will break into the pieces, and it will never be one heart again. No wendy, you didn't trust sehun right, you didn't love him, seriously wendy wake up. You and him, it was just a friendship. He have that-Yewon, he didn't needed you. Please wendy wake up !

Shit, i'm crying, i'm crying because of that jerk named sehun. Love is painly beautiful, but now it's hurted me. I need to leave, i've to leave him. Not to be around him, and far from the guy named sehun . Because my love was too precious .

I'm officially loving him huh ? No. I trust myself, i didn't . But why i've to leave him then.
---

" Joohyun ah, i think i changed my mind, i want to go to Australia. For my eyes " that's only the answer. Australia, the only was i can be far from Sehun.

" Sure.. Sure ! Thankyou god. Now cousin, i'm will settle and fix this up. We will heading to Australia at wednesday okay ? Love you " Joohyun ended the called. Wednesday , so it just will be 2 days. The operation will take 5 years. I'll run from Sehun and the killer .

' Yah ! How rude you are, you leave my diary just out of my door ? Come here now ' his first message.

Don't played a game with my heart sehun, play football or badminton insted. It will be more easier for me and you.

' Yah ! Where are you.. Yoji ' his second message . you didn't needed me, you just used me to be your girl. Even you've your own Yewon or who the heck is that girl.

To : Sehun.

' Can't you just leave me alone ? Don't acted like you care because you didn't '

I cried last night, will you cared. Hell no you will. Let end this sehun, love is too hard for handle. I want this feeling towards your gone, so that i've to leave . Far from you, that's only way we can be happy . Sorry nobody perfect, then same goes to me ; but in my eyes you are perfect sehun. Whatever you did, i wanted that feel gone. NOW .

---

" Today is the day huh, ready cousin ? It's been along time right ? We didn't cuddling together " we check-in our ticket to Australia. I sighed in relief, hoping that anything will be alright . Joohyun, i'm not happy to go there. One because of that man. Two because of my eyes. What if i'll ended up with blind ? What if the operation was failed.

" Don't be nervous, let's go ! The gate is already open " yes, the gate is open. The way i could run from Oh Sehun and my stupid feels. Urgh, this feeling. I told you so heart, don't ever try to falling in with people.

" Joohyun, you go first okay ? " she know how hard my situation is. She just nodded .

---

Sehun's pov.

" Call me baby babe , call me baby " damn, she don't even answered my call. What the hell happened now, i think we are good. But now she just be herself, i mean the Emotionless Yoji that she used to be . When we aren't that close .

" Oppa ! I see Yoji are heading to airport. Where will she go ? I mean, you are dating right " one of my fans said. airport.. Where. Yoji, where did you go. Please, i told you. Don't run from me, don't leave. Because you don't know how much i want and need you.

And now the song that playing is Miracles In December . Damn, why even this song apprear at this time.

---
Wendy's pov.

" The last called for flight 978-M to Australia, for Jung HaNeul , Choi Yoji and Park Seulgi "

What is the reason ? Jung HaNeul and Park Seulgi , why even they didn't go to Australia. While Choi Yoji, still thinking of Oh Sehun, what did the two more passagers think now .

" I'm registered on Choi Yoji name "

And my choice was leaving, i can live with my new life in Australia. I also can run from the killer, this is what he wanted right. The killer wanted that Wendy Son destroyed . So it was just the same, if i'm leaving.

" the last called for Jung HaNeul and Park Seulgi, please registered your name.. At counter.. "

" please stop.. I told you right. Just stay here with me. Just stay Yoji.. Stay. Don't leave. If love was too hard for handle, so don't try to handle it. But try to feel and love it "

Sehun. Why is he here ? How did she know about me. Is his mind gone ? Sehun this is already hard for me, and you make it harder. Don't you know how complicated it was. To be with you and love you , while you've your girl already .

" i just wanted to be a reason why you should leave, because i'm your bestfriend "

Bestfriend. That's all. I'm not even his girl. Sehun, you really like to play with my heart don't you ?
---

Shit sehun, why he even said that ? HAHAHAHA . Did you enjoy ? Please Vote and Comment :) thankyou.