This is confusing, because its love

First at all, thankyou for all readers. You know it's meant alot for me /put your hands up whoop whoop 😂 .

---

Wendy's Pov .

" then kissed me if you wanted that " he leaned closer to me, hey hey oh sehun don't you know this girl you are flirting with just lost her father . And he..
Closed his eyes and i can feel his breathe and manly sense . Just like our first meet .

" you'll be my first kiss, and you should take responsibility to married me if you kissed me now, dare ? " he, this is not that easy Oh.Sehun. I'm not gonna falling in you, not even once . If all girls in this world wanted you then it was the same with me, but another reason i wanted you because i WANT TO EAT AND COOK YOU . THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY I STILL ALIVE . or maybe theres another reason ehem ehem .

" uhuh-hu " he bulge his eyes as I said that. HA. You caught , playboy-white-tall-jerk-guy , okay maybe I gave him too much nickname.

" don't play around with Choi Yoji " I smirked. It was the same smirk like what he always did, smirking is fun. And kajdjakf fabulous. Being around with him made me forgot my last pain, my father . As i waved at him and went back to my father ceremony , even i still curious why sehun went here but I.don't.care.

---

" so how are you ? " the police asked me, everyone of them already knew about this. The investigate already get along and now it's my turn to show up. Whatever it was, I've to faced him alone. Whenever it happened , he will caught one day . He will .

Sehun's Pov.

" dad called me to go to my school for meeting Wendy " but i met Yoji .
" dad asked me to visit the ceremony " but i met Yoji .

I came here to find for Wendy Son, but instead i met Yoji here. She looked so pale and dying inside, but her bright-smile still didn't changed any of them . I wanted to see how Wendy Son destroyed after her father's dead . This is fun, i'm the killer and she musted be so into this revenge , but she just so odd and weak . Not for Oh Sehun style .

" where's 56 ceremony room ? " That worker showed me the room, and finally I'll meet Wendy Son in person . I wonder how will she have been . She run for the rest of her life but now she can't . Otherwise, i didn't see Yoji here . Where is she actually .

"and you are my forever boyfriend dad" i heard her scoffed and laugh a little. What a lame ? You will dead soon too stupid . i took my step , i heard her cries and scream . Soon Wendy soon , you will go to the hell too, don't worry baby. I took my sunglasses and step in the ceremony room.

" Yoji..?! "

She smile a little, not as bright as always . But still . Her tears crossing over her face and she look weak and losing her everything .

" what are you doing ? " she wiped her tears, that's the question i supposed asked her. What is she doing in Wendy Son's father ceremony's. This is making my heartbeat beating so fast, wow what happened in this world now ?

" nothing.. I just cleaning all the mess here , now it's done ! Yeay . Let's go white-guy " i musted be wronged. She's not Wendy Son, she's not . I don't know anything but I sure of this .

---

" how did you know i'm here " she took her really long breathe. This is how people looks when they are losing someone right ; but this is not that suitable now . I really want to know how Wendy Son suffered but ended up with seeing Yoji . This is incredibly confusing .

" i just wanted to visit someone actually" We friend. I cared about her actually, we are close enough to share our story. But she didn't . She didn't trusted me or she never trusted everyone .

" ahhh, that's it. I'm here because of my.. "

---

Wendy's Pov.

" ahhh, that's it. I'm here because of my.. " i can't said it was my father . It was my secret and story .

" i'm here because of my babysitter, he took cared of me and raise me up . So yeah, this is sad " what a relief , sorry sehun ah, i didn't buy with trusting . Because i don't have one . So, i'm not gonna be honest with you , once again sorry .

" be happy Yoji ah " he patted my shoulder as usually, well bossy-sehun he won't paid attention even if i didn't let he do. He really have a mental and hearing problem right .

" let's bully that nerda together tomorrow can we ? HAHAHA " I really wanted to do that, even if we will got a detention again but it fun . Let me waste my time with the things i love , because my dead day is near..

---

- School -

" psssst, hey Joonmyeon ah " i laughed a little, yass. It's time to bully the nerda even we are same species . NERDA .
" hey, what you want ? " i took my paper with a glue on and stapped it on his chin . i tried so bad for not laughing because his funny face , SEHUN JUST WRITE A MUSTACHE ON HIS FACE.

" you look so handsome, it just like Suho from EXO " sehun made his fuck-pokerface and move a little . Actually i said EXO but why the heck is sehun dance Up&Down by EXID . With his emotion-less face and tall body and not really sexay legs this is horrible .

" what are you doing ?! Hahahaha " i controlled my voice , hoping there's no detention . Then he continued dancing ahh yeah again , I SAID EXO NOT EXID . What's wrong his his ear ? Dis he ate it .

" Sexy ? This handsome " he winked and tried to posing like a model Miranda Kerr. OMG THIS IS DISCUSTING AND SO EW . I'm near to exploded with his action, dancing and posing with those poker face my gawd .

" hey kim joonmyeon see this " he will ruined that nerd innocent brain . Oh Sehun you are really something .
" see this ! " he bend down and i know i know he will dance something by Girls' Day . That dance was toooooooo sexy for us . Sehun you better not , OPPS . What just he did ?!

" Oh Sehun . Choi Yoji . Detention ! " again . Actually, sehun bend down and tried to dance that Something . But you know ? We didn't realized that teacher was already looking for us 9729384 minuted ago . That's not awesome , but when i'm imagined , teacher saw his not-sexy dance ! Okay okay thats funny .

" did you think you are women enough with dancing those sexy dance ? GET OUT FROM MY CLASS NOW "

---

" did you think- HAHAHA . You are HAHAHAA sex-Hahaha Sexy enough ?" That's remind me everything , hello who didn't laugh as crazy if you are at my position . Sehun just look at me blankly .

" if you are jealous then admit, if you like then admit but if you aren't going to stop laugh , i will stole you first kiss and be your forever husband . Dare ? " aish aish aish aish, this me and my big mouth . Sehun repeating what i just said to him !? Not gentle enough. Heh.

" this is getting darker, it will rain soon" Haihh, i know sehun . I mean i just know him a minute ago that he didn't like cold and easily get fever .

" nahh, take my sweater, i know it's emberassing wearing monkey sweater but atleast you aren't going to cold " i took of my sweater and give to him, he already freezing ; wow our jerk Oh-Sehun is freeeeezing .

" YAH. This is your fault, you better stopped the rain or hugged me now. Choose ! " WHAT THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED STOPPED THE RAIN . OR HUGGES HIM . THIS GUY IS TOTALLY GETTING CRAZY .

" what is you choice ? Hugged me or stopped this rain ? "

---

How was that ? Comment please !