This is not.. Even.

I feel like i can flying now.

You asked me to be happy sehun ah ? It's already two years i'm living without you. Oh JungKi, he went to the hospital-mental. You know how hard for losing your son ? No right. I'm now staying with him, as after he went out from the hospital. I took care the killer of my family really good, this is what i paid to sehun.

Yewon, she was just the same nothing changed. She can't stop saying that all things happened because of me. You know what ? She already has a many fan-club. well, the model of south korea. Of course.

How about me ? Did you think i'm ended up with Taehyung ? No. Not at all. I'm too afraid for loving someone, i think i can't. Sehun already brought my heart with him. In the heaven. I'm was a doctor, same with Joohyun. I wanted to save a people, i wanted to protect everyone .

I don't know how supposed i live, after graduate the school, i'm only thinking of you. Just that. All my mine was for you and my heart , why even you go when i didn't ready yet ?

" love was just too simply "

If you are loving someone, love wasn't just a feel , cared or moment . Love was about how you falling in with him ? Why you even love him and why you can't letting him go.

I went to De Cafe. Everyone know where our love started. Jihye already owned this cafe. Of course with Suho.
This is my first time went here after the sehun's dead.

" can i've a cup of.. " I scoff a little, this cashier will shocked if i was a cup of her. That's more than lesbian. Ew so gay.

" can i've a Cappuccino please ? Thankyou " i took my breathe. This is won't happen if Sehun just order what the heck he wanted insted of ordering a cup of me .

---

It's ready winter in Seoul, ah. If i was with Sehun. He musted refuse to walked, he wasn't a type of cold-guy. When i'm flashingback, he never be gentlemen with me, or maybe he did.
I don't know, he was so hard to read.

[ Namsan Tower ]

" i hope the lock wasn't dissapear, it was the only way i can found my love "

I walked at the Namsan Tower. Ahh, why at that time I didn't realized how many the padlock(s) here.

" where the hell is that damn padlock !" I was turning round and round. Searching for that padlock, it will be somewhere here. I'm sured.

" what are you looking for ? "

Time. Please. Stop. I never thought this will be happened again. I never think that i'll heard this voice again.

" i just looking for my padlock " it's too hurted for turn back, but i wanted to know who owned that voice.

" sehun look ! How many girlfriend that you've before ? Sehun and Yoji together forever ?! HAHAHAHA. What a lame, sehun you are really playboy "

Dang it. He not Sehun.. He wasn't Sehun. I sured, that not sehun. What the hell sehun is here ?! What's really going on. You aren't him.

" Luhan hyung ! Yoji ? Did you said Yoji just now. Where the padlock "

Sehun is still alive ? How could that even happened. I saw by my own eyes, he was death. Twice. Not once. I used his eyes to look now, i read his medical record. He was death.

" miss.. Are you okay ? " if he was really him. But.. How could he alive when.. Haih. World, please stop this games. This is not fun ! No fun at all.

" Seung.. Seunghwan. Are you okay ? YAH . Stop dreaming. You should wake up "

Dream. It was just a dream ? Aw. That's.. Hurting. Why even I dream about it. Hah, i musted be really crazy. I should check my mental now, it's not fairy tale story Seunghwan.

---

We are having a party for our Hospital. Joohyun was really pretty with that black-gown. "You should wear something new" Joohyun teasing me. Nah, my pretty or beauty it's only for sehun's eyes. I'll just be pretty because of him.

" finally, i made you smile ! HAHA. Hey there byun-tae couple is coming " i laugh really hard. I should started the new life now, without a truly love. Just be happy . Because not everything gone from you Wendy Son.

" my happiness is his precious and everything " i took my breathe and join them partying. Atleast i can live like a real human being now. Sehun changed my life, my only love changed me.

" be happy, you still have a teeth right "

Just one thing, i won't even forget about his exsited. I'll never loving some as hard as i do to him . If you love someone, then showed to him how you love him. No one wanted you to be sad, just live when you still can. Enjoy your time, don't make a past bragging in your life.

" Oh Sehun, you are my only puzzled that can made this empty space fulled. Then you did, you made my heart be one " i love you. so much.

He was my Sweet Stranger that came all of sudden and asked.

" a cup of Choi Yoji " i smiled. As i remember that. Because it was too memorable and lovel.

All reserved by Heyitsehune.

---

The end :)

Author's note.

If this story get atleast 10k readers. I promised that i will make the [Part-2] for sweet stranger. The new one, with sehun's reveal.

Thankyou for all supporters. and everything. This story all written by 'heyitsehune' . Please don't plagiarism and also please support my story next time :) nice to meet you guys ! :) love you.