The smile that you give is pain

Thankyou , soon 0.3k ❤️🌚 yay. I appreciate alot see ya ✋🏼

---

" what is your choice ? Hugged me or stopped this rain ? "

One word. Crazy. How can i stop this rain ? But the craziest this is, why would I hug him ? Sehun. That jerk ? Got some hug .

" HUGE NO "

" Yah! Answered me Yojing " he smirked, while giggled. He is really not a type of guy that can held this cold, I rolled my eyes and hit his head. "Are you crazy ? " i showed my poker face looks and ignored his lecturing. Heh, this guy really talked alot. He's just too weird for handle .

" Yes, i'm crazy. About you " he litteray laughing after finished his sentence, for not normal person , like me tsk tsk tsk. It was not so sweet and not even a romantic time , but for really superb abnormal it was so sweet, ew .

" if you are here for making sweet moment with me, then go away . Stop being chessy, you aren't suitable with it" coughed. Am i too mean ? Then hell yes . Am i just said it only as joke to him ? Then heaven no .

" i'm suitable with it, you the only didn't worth it woman ! " he is making he ugly face for annoyed me. Hell, why is he being so childish now, hmm. Its cute A LITTLE ACTUALLY . JUST FOR 0.373784% okay ?!

" If i dead one day, you will be a murderer. haih " why is this type of guy was too talkative . This is the reason why i'm supposed not knowing him at the first place. Regret. Regret. Regret. Gah.

" Maybe, i won't killed you. I don't even know when i will heard my last breathe, so then don't worry ! I won't kill you " hell, why i'm being so chessy now. He was brust into a laugh , but it's not the fake one, he always did the fake .

" we are all didn't know when we dead, what are you are ? Stupid or brainless. You need to used your nerd brain sometime Yoyo " that's nickname sound so weird, for me and everyone .

" you need to take care of me if i'm getting fever later, i even dance exid's Ah Yeah and Up & Down , paid later " like he knew he will get fever tomorrow , i won't be your slave . My pride was upper than you , or maybe i don't have one . Urgh shut up Wendy.

" Haihh, you are really an allergic, you oh sehun YOU " I showed he my angry face, or i think it was funny to him. Damn.

" i know you will love it soon " smirked. Smell bad, for me.

---

" Jung Ji Eun "

" Kim suho "

" Man Dae Buk "

" Oh sehun ?... Sehun ? Wheres sehun is ? " with my half-sleep mood, What the hell is teacher asking me about him ?

" aren't you are his girlfriend ? " plus, with her sarcastic voice, hell no i'm his girlfriend. We aren't even friend yet, not yet okay . Everyone was laughing at me, hmm. I know he was the hottest guy in their eyes and i was just a lame-pig that called as his girlfriend ? OUT OF EVERYONE MIND .

" psssst, sehun posted on his SNS . That a girl named Yoyo should go to his house. OMG THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND RIGHT ? ahhh, she just so lucky " wait.

Yoyo, its me right huh ? Heck, why is he calling me now. By the way, yes i'm so lucky right, EW . I don't believe that i was the one who thought about this, now its not luck but disaster . Remember that , once sehun came to your life , it was the dangerous situation ever . I don't even know
How to settle this, love you.

---

" Yah ! PIG . Come to my house now, i'm getting fever. It's your fault, yours !" What to the hell . What the hell . Maybe i forgot the 'the' one. Pffft.