Slaving your heart, baby

Yay. Thankyou for 0.4k all readers, my goals only around 1k so, this is already enough :) love ya. I think i'll do double-update :*

---

Wendy's Pov.

I was about to talk..

" nope, surely. That 'L' words was too precious for me to say that, maybe i didn't even deserve to say it for the rest of my life " i smiled. I'm not starting to liking sehun, but i'm started to trusting him. Trust more worst than loving.

" did i look i cared about you sehun.. ? "
I said sarcastically. "Yes i cared about you" awww, why i'm being so chessy, that was just so ew.

8 planets , 204 countries , 809 islands , 7 seas and i'm single .

" geez, let's go to the shop. You are ruining my sick-mood " he wasn't that sick, he just seeker attention. I never know what will happen in my life is sehun never apprear. I mean, he changed me.

---

" chocolate cake ?! For sick people, that's not suitable. Go get some vegetables " i throw the choco-cake, you lied to me sehun, you said you are sick and now i'll treated you like you are sick-people.

" Yah ! You just seems like ahjumma you know, like a 69 years old lady " while picking my nose, aw. It's hurt bitches.

" then you like a grandfather that need this ahjumma you know ? " hah, this yoji won't let you win sehun , face me mwahahaha. I'm not that easy, not even once.

" Yoji-ah " that's voice, ouh. It's Taehyung, i don't get any idea why is he treating me like his friend, but it fun.
" Taehyung, well hello " Taehyung make me comfortable when i was around him, he is the real type of friend. Tsk tsk tsk, not like Oh Sehun.

" are you alone..? " he asked. Huh ? Sehun was beside me back then, where is he actually. That's creep , he just gone just by a minute. Ghost-sehun ditect.

" Yeah.. I think i was alone. So i'm going first, bye " where in this world is sehun, i can't went to back to his house by walked. That's not my style, like seriously.

" i hope we can meet up again.. " he waved, wow. This guy really had a huge crush on me, like it was just a typical feels. Because crush is, just love someone. Not even too deep. xxx, i'm a really love-doctor tsk.

---

" Yah jerk ! How can you leave me..?! How dare you sehun ! " his house was empty, i put these stuff on the table and search for him. "Sehun ah.. Where are you" opps, i just accidentlly kick his paper bag. I slowly open it, this paper bag was full in with stuff, i look something familiar.

The knife that used, to kill my sister.

" enjoy your time with Taehyung huh " my attention 100% goes to him, i ignored what i just look . Maybe it was familiar but, it was just a knife, everyone can had it.

" Yeah, he's kind and cute " i'm teasing sehun right now. His face turn dark as i said it.

" i'm more cuter, kind and handsome , i'm not jealous. Don't said that i'm jealous, i'll kick your ass " he's jealous. Hahaha i knew it. He is, but i'm not his, so it's my life to comunicate with another hot-guy .

---

" haaacum " then now sehun is really sick, he non-stop coughing and brusting. Ah, i want to go back to my house but i need to take care of him. That's horrible.

" eat this, ahh " i asked him to eat the porridge i cook, but this stubborn guy want some choco-cake. still. I make my face closer to him for check his temperature.