I see myself as you, but..

!

----

" i'm didn't love him, i just don't, ITS REMINDER , I'M NOT "

Sehun's Pov

" i told you for come here to search for that girl ! NOT PLAY AROUND " i'm tired, and my dad or step-dad 'still' didn't stop nagging, hey its my life, who care about that girl ? Even she's my next target, but who care.

" i meet here yesterday, i know where is she now, she ran after me at the school so , kill her father this morning and message that trash, i want to see someone cry today , and you.. ! Get out from my sight now " he smirked a bit and slammed the door, another day for me to kill someone, it will be easier if i found Wendy Son now , but where is she ? That's my target i needed to kill her , Wendy Son , who are you and where are you now ?

[ A/N : so you know ? Sehun target is Wendy , and the one who wendy afaird of is sehun , BUT THEY DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER . since wendy didn't see his face yet and Sehun just know Wendy as Yoji ( fake name ) ]

If one day i meet you, i will suffered your life because made mine hard now . Just show up now and your life will end. I walked into the room, seeing this old-man was still sleeping like a baby, his face a familiar , he just like someone i used to know , i look at him carefully but i can't .

" hey ! " i increase my voice for waking up him, i slowly kick his chair and calling him again . Wake up old-man you made my day miserable , why don't you just dead in your sleep ? I rolled my eyes and start shouting .

" Wendy, save my wendy, please " is he talked in the sleep ? I can see he start moving and tears crossing over his body , "wendy, Wendy Son, please don't let him made you fall " as he stop talking, i can't let this over and over again . I got annoyed and ready for my pistol , say goodbye to the world man .

" any last word ? It sad you still sleep, you can't even look into the world , go sleep forever " i smirked and..

Wendy's Pov .

It still early in the morning, who the heck is calling me , i rubbed my eyes while yawning and see his id call . I turned cold, and started shaking, all pain in my heart and all feel just like come to me in sudden , he.. he.. he's calling me ? That guy is calling.. I see around my room , is he hiding here ? I scared , i scared of everything towards him . I've no choice but answered his call .

" finally wendy son, you answered me baby " it's not him, his voice more young and different . "what you want ?" I know my voice is shaking, who didn't ? ."say goodbye to your father " another stab in my heart, no ! Not my father , i'll lost all of my family members, please not my father , noooo .

" please , i'm begging, not him, if you wanted to killed someone then choose me " i cried and shouting at him, i don't care who is he , even you are that guy or you are his assistant or whatever who you are ! Bang, i heard the shot in the room, my sight got blurred and i can't see anything clearly , isn't it too early for losing my father ?

" wendy, listen to me.. I-I-I-.. " another shot before my father can even finish his sentences . "I told you to say bye, but you ended up with crying, stupid" he ended up the call . 3 May 2015 , i lost my father . 2 may 2013 , i lost my mother . And now , its my turn . He done with my father.. My day.. Of dead is near , someone hold me please .

" dad, i remember the day you said you are iron man and you won't even death , before me.. Where's the promise..? " i close my eyes, tears is falling , pain is fulfill and soul, sehun.. I need you to made me smile again.

" whoever are you, you killed my father, my last hope destroyed . I promised i will made your life suffered, all things that you did to me , you will feel it " i see myself in the mirror, this poor girl will always live in this dark spot , my whole life is fake .

---
"miss, please come to YangPyeong Station. We need to asked you about Son GungKi "

I pack my thing to go to the police station, they musted talk about my father right now . It's been 1 year i waited for my father and.. He's death ? It just like yesterday , i work for 7 weeks for my father's birthday . He carry me everywhere when it raining . Even he's blind, he work for me , for our family , and ruined himself . How i wanted to paid that ? Everytime he sick, theres no one will pay attention, because he always said "i'm okay, go away i'm superman right ?" While laugh even his pain is killing him inside . He never cried but i know he always , he said everything was his fault but it's not . Dad.. I never say this but
" you are my last boyfriend " . I sighed as i entered the police station .

" you are Wendy Son ? " the police asked me, i've nodded and he brough me to the room . " we already sent him to the hospital, but... " he can't finish his sentence , i understood . I just nodded and keep noding . Will you say anything when there's no still alive ?

" dad, i remember the moment you brougth me ice cream that costed 14$ while your money just left 20$ , but i ended up with throw that ice cream and mocking because that wasn't what i want , so you buy me another one.. But it cost more and more . I know you didn't eat for 2 days because of me , and you even blind because you've to paid for my study , while i'm just escape the whole classes.. " i cried, it was my father lat ceremony , no one here except me and these police .

" i love you to the infinity dad "

---

I calm myself, officially alone here ? I heard someone walk towards me . Now it was the rest time. I went out for calming myself.

" what are you doing here ? " i asked him, oh it's sehun by the way .
" yo yo why are you being so cold to me ? I should asking you that ! " please sehun this is not a right time, this is not . I just keep myself in silent , no awkward moment , sad or happy . I feel it . The empty space .

" cheer me up, help me raising , made me smile.. " i look into his eyes . "Made me laugh again " i look blank and shocked , who didn't right ? Maybe he's might think that i'm crazy right now . You fault sehun, why you came at this time..? Too bad . He still look blur and it's funny , too sad for laugh now , i've no feels .

He turned to me with his warm look
" then kiss me if you wanted that " he smirked , and lean his face close to me . WHAT IS HE DOING ? Don't you know the girl that you are talking to is broken right now . And he...

---

Dang, dang, dang hehehehe :3 not this easy guys not this easy , it was just chapter 3 there's no way ! HAHAHAHA but you wanted to know what's next ? Wait for the second chapter 😂 and also i'll update as i finish my exam wuhoooo ! AND IT WAS ON 20 may ngeu ngeh ngeh 🔪 thanks for reading ! Love y'all :)